chapter-4

Omg is she following me or is she a-a G-ghost.

No y/n stop thinking useless things ghost never exist but.... I shook my head and I went near bed and threw myself on bed. Does ghost exist in real life? No way what are you keeping y/n just forget it. I rolled on my bed and suddenly I hear a knock..

Who is now this time? "Hey y/n are you sleeping" I hear the voice I think it's mina. I slowly walked toward the door and opened it. I seen no one they. Omg....

"Ahhhhhhhhh" I screamed since I seen sudden hand on my shoulders. But then other hand closed my mouth. "Hey y/n it's me why are you so scared" I turned around and seen mina. "Ohh mina is it you? " I asked but wth I'm asking this question.

"Yup it's ur mina u can't see " She said and then walked inside my room grabbing my wrist and closed the door.

"Did I scared you y/n " She asked me sitting on bed. "Ofc u scared me like you use to do in previous days" I said and sat side of her.

"Yippee anyways how was your date" I widened my eyes by a sudden question of her. "It's hmmmm... " I said. "I asked how was your date but I didn't said to make sounds" She said.

"It's good" I said and gave a fake smile "are you okay y/n is it really good " She asked. Why is she asking that question again " It's good mina I love it " I said and she came closer to my ear and then "u love the date or you love jungkook" My eyes widened. And I hit her on head.

"Why this for" She said rubbing her forehead where I hit her. "For asking useless question" I said and rolled my eyes. "Is that useless question or reality" She whisper and ran around since I started to chase her.

..........

I reach her "okay okay I give up I'm sorry" She said and threw herself on my bed. I threw myself next to her.

I remember that girl in next house and I thought to ask mina about it "hey mina" I said. "Hmmm " She said catching her breadth. "Can I ask you one question please" I said and she turned her head to me and nodded.

"Is anyone live they in next house" I pointed towards the next house and she seen the direction of my finger and her eyes widened by seeing the house.

"Did you enter the house anytime" I shook my head. "Don't even dare to enter" She said as I was shocked (jungshook 😂😂) ...

"But why " I asked her and she just said "please don't I will say you tomorrow morning about that  just sleep now don't think too much about it now sleep peacefully " She said and walked out of my room.

I just don't know why she is so shocked seeing the house. My fear became more and I just locked my door and slept on my bed. After 15 mins I slept zzzzzz....

_next morning_

I woke up and done my morning routine and went down stairs with my bag readying to go to clz. I already in my way to clz since I hate driving to my clz I prefer walking.

Suddenly a hand on my shoulder...

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh" I screamed which makes everybody to look at me and I just apologize to them and slowly turned to see who is that...

"Omg y/n I'm sorry if I scared you dear" And it's......

TBC... 
______________________________________________

Sorry for late update hope you guys enjoy it.

Please vote and comment

Sorry for boring chapter anyways.

Love you all............