chapter-3

He started diving the car focusing towards the rood and so slow. I wish he would speed up some...

"Hey can you speed up the car I think it's so slow" I said turning towards him. "Okay then please don't ask again to reduce the speed" He said focusing towards the car...

He speeds up more then I thought omg he is so much. We reached in 5 mins. God and anyone take me to hospital..

I got out the car but my eyes are rotating still. I can't except that speed in my life..

"Hey are you okay?" He asked looking at me... "Yup I'm okay" I said but I'm not..

"Okay let's go then" He said holding my hand and running to Asumement park.. Wow I love park but I hate to ride rollercoaster..

He pointed at rollercoaster and said "let's ride this one are you ready" Omg rollercoaster as I thought..

"Yup let's go" I said but I'm scared inside.. We sat on it and it was ready to ride.. I'm scared "don't be scared dear if ur scared catch hold my hand" He said smiling and wink at me..

It was started and as usually "AHHHHHHHHHHHH...... " I screamed and hold his hand tightly...

After the ride I released that I hold him tightly as his hand as red.. "Jungkook I'm sorry for holding ur hand so tight" I said but he shook his head and said "nope don't be sorry it's nothing serious..... Hey are you hungry" I nodded as a response..

I sat there and jungkook went to bring some food. I saw a girl who is glaring at him and gave death stare at me and left.

Wae she gave me a death stare omg I'm thinking and sudden a tray was kept on my front. I looked up at jungkook and gave one of my smile....

He smiled back and we started eating but I'm really not that hungry so I ate only some..

After that he said "do you want to see my hyungs" I nodded and smiled he hold my hand and took me to the car and he started driving in a normal way..

"Hey should I speed up the car " He said. I shook my head because I already experienced the speed already. He giggle and I hit him on the hand slightly...

"Ouch" He said and I giggle and looked at the window. And we reached the house. I get out of the car and seen the house..

"wOw" I said and he giggles seeing my childish reactions. He holds my hand and grab me to the house since I'm frozen there..

When I enter the house I saw all the 6 members of boys doing they own work. When they saw me they stood up with shocking faces...

"Hey kookie who is she " One of the boy asked he wear pink pajamas..

"Guys this is Y/n she is my.... F-friend" He said looking at me.

"Is she really really ur friend but u never bring ur friends home right" One of the short boy said and they all agreed. "Shhh.... " He said and went and wishers in the short boy ear..

The short boy was surprised and look at me and smiled. I'm confused..

"Hey y/n this is Namjoon or rap monster this is Jin or pink baby this is yoongi or suga this is jhope or ur hope this is jimin or no jams this is v or tata" He said pointing out all the members and teasing them. jimin hit him on the head...

"Ouch" He said touching at that point where he hit him. I giggles at them. And we talked so much and laughed too. I think they became so close to me.

"Dinner ready guys" Jin called us. I sat next to jungkook and started eating. Jin looked at me thinking how is at to me. I kept a weird look and he got worried and eat a spoon. "I'm kidding it's osm I didn't eat this kind of taste anyway" I said and giggle. "U stopped my heart " Jin said and we all laughed..

I got a call from Mina after the dinner. "Guys I should go now sorry guys" I said looking at jungkook to drop me. They looked disappointed and they pleased to stay..

"I will come someday guys I should go now. They are worried where am I " They agreed and I left with jungkook. I reached home and said "thanks for today jungkook I enjoyed this day really" I said looking at him..

He smiled and I waved bye and went inside he waved and left.

I took a shower and looked at the window and I saw the same girl in park at the window of next house.

Omg the same girl is she following me or is she a-a G-ghost......

_____

Hey guys I wish u guys enjoy it. Tq for reading

Sorry for grammar

Please vote and comment

Love you all❤❤

Have a great day guys 😉😉