chapter-8

And I'm in front of a big house but not a house it's mansion. She was a bit surprise for her. She didn't think his house was a mansion...

"Do you want to live here for today? Since they is no way to go to ur home now? They blocked all the ways? " He said and I just nodded because it's true they blocked my ways to home.

"I think I should call mina and say about it" I said staring at him and he just nodded.

"But, before I will show you ur room. " He said and I just nodded. He started walked and I just trained after him..

He showed a guest room. But beautiful than my room. It was purple colour and my favorite colour. The bed was so big like at least a 3 numbers can sleep peacefully.

"Thanks jungkook" I said and we too did eye contact till I just moved my head. The feeling was just my heart skipped a beat. He has sparkling eyes that a girl heart can melt really quick.

"Just call ur friend. In the mean time I just go bring a pair of clothes. " He said and rushed out of the room didn't wait to hear my response..

I just called mina. Just in a 2 rings she just picked up. I think she was in phone reading those crazy heartbreaking stories in wattpad and cry just like she gone through a break up.

"Hello y/n" By her voice I can understand she was crying. This girl gonna crazy all ways..

"Hello mina I-" I didn't complete my sentence. She just cut sentence.

"Where are you? " She whisper yelled at the same time.

"I'm in jungkook house c-" I again didn't complete my sentence she just cut me off by shouting like a crazy girl "AHHHH- why are you in his house. Please y/n just don't do anything. Control urself" God give me one chance of killing someone. I will definitely KILL her I swear...

"Excuse mina! Just shut up and listen.okay? I have a reason of going his home now cuz ur crazy now I will sure say for you tomorrow" I said and I'm sure I can't say reason now because she was just crazy..

"Okay! Mind to explain clearly tomorrow!! I'm going and I'm just hungry" She said..

"Okay say something to parents! I will be in morning there now just BYE CRAZY HEAD" I said she too said said bye a hang up..

When I was just placing my phone on table I hear a knock on door. I said come in and it was jungkook..

"Here ur clothes. Now wash urself and come down to eat dinner" He said giving me the clothes and I just nodded in response..

I just walked my way to bathroom and just was allowed the cool water flow through my body...

Like a half an hour I finished and the clothes just fit my size. I don't know how he know my size.

And I was just going down

And I was just going down. He was on the couch. I thinking waiting for me.

"Ooo you are readying then let go outside to eat" He said and grab my hand gently making me to come..

He just make me to sit in car and drove off. I just don't know where he is taking me.

"Where are we going? " I asked out of my curiosity.

"You will see" He said and silence. I just looked outside the window.
A few minutes passed..

"We are here " I just get out and looked in front on me. I lost my words and my eyes. In front....

+_++_++_++_++_++_++_++_++_++_++_++_+_++_+

Hey guys I hope u enjoyed my chapter
Vote and comment please
Tq for reading
-ghostu..