Chapter three

"I'm Hyuna."

"Kim Y/n, remember that because you are the one who started this war."

"See you later." I teased her by twirling her hair as I walked out of the cafeteria with the girls following me as Hyuna was still speechless but just shrugged it off . She just go to the dance class with annoyed face.

??? P.O.V

"Hyung, look at the girl who just twisted Hyuna's arm.Hyuna's reaction is funny!" He said while laughing.

"Yeah J-hope she is so cool! I want to be her friend." Jimin said as he stare at where the girls had a fight.

"I like her badass attitude right Jungkook?" Jin asks him who is out of his own world who is thinking about something.

I was not listening on what they're talking about 'cause I'm thinking about her again.

"Jungkook-ah!!"Namjoon hyung snapped his fingers infront of me that made me came back to my sense

"O-oh?Y-yeah yeah she is cool."
I answered as I was still thinking about her. I like her personality and she is really different from the other girls. She is not that type of girly and has a natural beauty. She is my ideal type. Wait a second,Why am I thinking about her?! I've never felt this feeling before am I perhaps,
'In Love at first sight?' C'mon Jungkook just let's go to the dance class.

Y/n P.O.V

I entered the dance class and see that the dance class was getting full by the students and we just decide to sit on the corner of the room. We started chit-chatting while waiting for the teacher.

While waiting someone bursted in and it was the 7 boys earlier in the cafeteria.The girls started fangirling at the boys who just arrived.

"I love you RM oppa!!!"

"Marry me jin oppa!!"

"Be my boyfriend oppa!!"

I started to get annoyed so I yelled at them.

"They are just boys, why are you so crazy about them?!"

The girls just go back to their seats and started gossipping about the boys.

"Y/n why did you do that?!" Kyulkyung shouted-whisper at me while I just play with my phone.

"What? I mean they are overreacting just because of that seven guys?Pfft haha." I said while playing again.The teacher came in with a smile and greeted us.

"Good afternoon students."

"Good afternoon Ms. Mina."

Ms.Mina looked around the room and spotted me.

"Oh, are you the new student?"

"Uh yes I am." I said as I smile a little.

"Please introduce yourself here"

"Arrasso."I said as I got to the front and started introducing myself.

"Annyeong, Kim Y/n imnida! please take care of me! Thank you!"

"Can you dance for us,besides you're the new student?" Ms.Mina asked me and I agreed to what she said.I put on the music and started dancing.

Everyone was Fangirling/Fanboying while the mean girls just glared at me.

Later on, I was done dancing and everyone clapped for me.

"Nice job Y/n, You were a great dancer than I thought." Ms.Mina said proudly while clapping her hands with a smile.

"Thank u Ms. Mina!" I smile and bowed at her.

"Great dancer? Pfft..She even dance like a baby and I'm even better than her." Hyuna said while I just give her a 'really' look.

"I guess this is a battle, right?"
Ms.Mina said as the students cheered while me and Hyuna were just looking at each other.

"So who is with hyuna?"

2 girls raised their hands and the others just stayed quiet.

"And who is with Y/n?"

The whole room was filled with screams and cheering sounds while I just smirk at Hyuna. Hyuna made an 'annoyed' look at me.

"So I guess Y/n gets the position!"

Ms.Mina said while the others are clapping their hands for me except hyuna and her minions (2 friends) and I just bow and thank them.

"What?! I-I UGH! Nevermind!" She walked out of the room followed bye her minions.

*Bell rings*

"So we will continue our lesson tomorrow class dismissed." Ms.Mina walked out of the room and the others also walk out of the room.

"Hey maknae you are great at dancing huh?" Irene said with a proud smile on her face.

"We agree!" The other girls said, agreeing to what Irene unnie said.

"Kim Y/n!"

I look behind me and see a unfamiliar guy

"I missed you my childhood friend!"

To Be Continued...