Chapter eighteen

Y/n's P.O.V

I got home after staying here in the cafe. It is almost night but there are lights on so I could still see the way. I was walking quietly when someone covered my mouth with a cloth. I struggled to remove the person's hand on me but I slowly felt weak and later on my eyes are now closed. I can still hear them talking and mumbling.

I felt them lift me up going inside a van or something and tied up my arms behind me. That is the only thing I remember before I completely fainted.

~~~

I woke up feeling weak and see my body tied in a chair. There were ropes around my body and tape on my mouth. I tried to move but it only hurts me so I stopped. The ropes were so tight that my body was red because of this. Somebody came in the room, she was wearing all black and she was with a guy that looks very familiar to me. She removed the tape from my mouth and said.

"Hey Y/n.. How are you? I've been wanting to see you like this." That person went to me and remove the duct tape on my mouth.

"Who are you?" I asks in calm tone, hiding my scared self to her and act like I'm strong even I'm not.

"Well I'm..

She removed her cap and mask as my eyes widen.

Ji Ah."

She said the last word with an evil smirk . Oh How I just wanted to rip her smirk off or Can I kill her now?

"What do you want, boyfriend stealer." I said the last two words eagerly and looking at her intensely.
My head turn to the side and my red cheeks were visible. Did she just slapped me?! Oh no your messing with the wrong person! I just laughed like a crazy woman and look at her, holding my laugh.

"How dare you call me a boyfriend stealer!?" She said as anger was filling up her whole body. I enjoy watching her like this because she looks like she's gonna burst out anytime.

"Why isn't it true? If you don't want to be called like that, how about a slut?"
I said with a calm tone as she just bursted out and slapped me on the other side of my cheek. I continued laughing and play with her again.

"Don't call me that you bitch!"

"If I'm a bitch then you are a slut because you sleep with any boys and steal someone's boyfriend." I look at her calmly with blood on my mouth.
She can't hold up her anger and call someone to change the topic. I smirk knowing I'm the victory.

"Mingyu! Come inside!"She demanded. My eyes widden at what she said as Ji Ah just smirked at me. What the fuck is my childhood bestfriend doing here?

I saw him get inside with a smirk and then he gripped onto my hair making me wince.

"M-Mingyu! I thought we are bestfriends! Why are you doing this to me?!" He grip my hair to hard as he was just giving me a mischievous smirk.

"What do you think? We are bestfriends but I decided to end it since you always focus on your other friends more!" He let go of my hair and punch me on my cheek causing my lips to bleed. I breathe heavily and scoff.

"This shows how much I waste my time on my useless friend like you!" He gripped into my hair and I heard Ji Ah laughing then she said something.

"Yah! Mingyu! You are boring! Why don't you punch her again?" He did what she said and punch me in my other cheek causing me to look down and sigh.

"Is that all you can do?" He gripped into my hair again and look at me with a stern face.

"We are not yet done with you." He then let go of my hair and went beside Ji Ah. Then I saw him mumbling like 'sorry' wait what does he mean about that?

"Who is this guy?"I asks confusedly scanning the guy's figure.The guy remove his mask and cap, I can't believe what I just saw..

"Jungkook? Wait, what would I expect? You are Ji Ah's pet now." I laugh but then Ji Ah went near me and punch me in my stomach causing me to cough blood.

"If you don't want to get hurt, stop talking!"

"As if I care? Continue punching me then!" She punch me again in my stomach making me wince.

"Jungkook, you punch her." I glance at Jungkook and saw him hesitating but he went near me.

"Shoot her." She handed him the gun and Jungkook's eyes widden. Ji Ah hold onto his hand and put the gun in there. I started to cough blood as Jungkook is just staring at the gun and me.

"Wait, why would I be the one who will kill her?" Jungkook asks her who had her arms crossed.

"To prove that you already move on from her." His eyes become widden at what he heard as I laugh at what she said.

"Why would he choose you over me if he still haven't move on from me? Now you know that he does not really love you that is why you are asking him a favor to kill me huh? Nice moves for a bitch like you." I felt a punch on my cheeks after I said that causing my lips to bleed more and have a bruise on my cheeks.

"Fine." Jungkook said making me give him a small smile.

"Very good baby." She said as she grabbed his collar and kissed his cheeks infront of me making me sigh.

"You two could do that after killing me." Ji Ah smirked.

"Your wish is my command. Jungkook, shoot her!" Jungkook pointed the gun at me, I just look down waiting for him to shoot me but instead I heard the door got opened hearing the police there and then I saw Ji Ah panicked. Jungkook put down the gun and remove the ropes around me.

"Miss, put your gun down!" One of them said. I saw Ji Ah from behind that she is pointing the gun to Jungkook as she was about to shoot him but I quickly hug him and turn the both of us around as I heard a gun shot.

"Y-Y/n!" Jungkook said as I saw some blood from my stomach flow out. I smile at him before I fall on the floor Jungkook made me lay my head on his lap

"Jungkook, Tell my friends and my family that I love them very much especially you." I try to said those words while stuttering and close my eyes.

To Be Continued..