Chapter seventeen

//Short Chapter//

Y/n's P.O.V

I got inside the school and saw Jungkook staring at me with a poker face so I just lift my left eyebrow at him and rolled my eyes at him. I continue walking to go to my locker but I saw Ji Ah waiting there. I went infront of her and she smirks.

"Hey there, Y/n." I just look at her blankly and then push her away.

"Yah!" She shouted but I just look at her.

"At least that is only my mistake but you steal my boyfriend." She scoff at what I said and push me but I maintain my balance.

"Sorry if I'm more beautiful than you, brat." I giggle at what she said and then twirl her hair.

"I don't compare my face to a trash." I pat her head and was about to open my locker but she push me harshly on my locker and gripped onto my hair making me lift up my head.

"I saw you yesterday with him! Why are you going near him yesterday?!"

"Are you still scared that he might still love me than you?" She gripped into my hair more as I whine but change it into a chuckle. People started gathering around us and some of them are taking a video of us already.

"Why would I be? When I know I already have him?"

"We'll never know if he still love me but he is forced to be with you right?" She slapped me because she got mad already.

"He loves me!" I push her to the other side of the locker and face her.

"Take him all you want then!" I push her shoulders and she got pushed into the locker more.

"Ji Ah!" He go beside Ji Ah and hugged her.

"Y/n! What are you doing with Ji Ah?" Jungkook asks me as I just scoff.

"She did it first, so what?" I turn around and open my locker to get my books.

"Don't you ever hurt Ji-"

"Whatever Jungkook, then defend her from me or prevent her from hurting me then there will be no fight." I heard him chuckle.

"Can't you still get over about our break up?" I laugh so loud after he said that. Then I closed my locker hard making a loud sound.

"Woah, what an assuming dude we got here." I clapped my hands as facing them.

"Stop this right now." Ji Ah interrupts.

"Then stop talking to me." I said and walk away from them. I heard them calling my name but I won't bother to look back.

"Y/n!" Mingyu called my name making me look at the voice and I quickly hug him.

"Yah, Mingyu! I missed you!"

"Sorry if I didn't shop up for a few days, I'm a little busy handling things." He ruffle my hair, he put his arms around my shoulders as we proceed to our classroom.

To Be Continued...