Prologue

Hello, My name is Emberly May Moonwater. I am 5'4" with long brown hair that goes to just above my hips, with my mother's chocolate brown eyes with a tint of blue mixed in. Today is my 16th birthday, I really don't want to leave my room. You see, I am like a single pea in a huge field of peas. I am ignored by almost everyone, other than my best friend Rose and my family. It may seem like a shocker, but my father is the alpha and I am the oldest child of 3. But that doesn't matter to anyone unless my parents are in the room, then they just nod. My parents who are Maximus and Angel Moonwater are the leaders of the largest and strongest pack in the world, the Moonwater pack. My mother is Angel is a very strong woman who left her pack once she met my father on his 17th birthday gathering to find his mate. She tells me and my siblings the story every year on their anniversary.  My mother is 5'6", with beautiful chocolate brown eyes and caramel brown hair that goes to her mid-back. My father has short Brown almost black hair and brown eyes and he is 6'1".

      Since today is my 16 birthday, my family is hosting a birthday party where the surrounding packs are invited and then once I have my first shift, we will have our full pack and hopefully, my mates' pack run together as one.