Chapter 2

A man with a black suit and tie with chocolate brown eyes and dark brown hair walked into the room. 

"welcome Alpha William of the LunarRain Pack, thank you for coming to my daughter's party," stated my father. 

William looked at me and all I could see was pure love in his eyes. He walked over to me and said, "Hello, I am Alpha William, who might you be?"

I replied strongly," I am Emberly Moonwater, future Alpha of the MoonWater pack." He then looked at me with wide eyes and said, "Sorry for not recognizing that you are the VIP of  today, I just was too mesmerized by your beauty to notice anything." I blushed and then my father walked up to us and William said," Sorry for being so late, we had some trouble getting here, even though we are neighboring packs." My father said, "No worries, I know that some of the roads that are on the way are closed for constructions, by the humans."   William then looked at me with fondness. My father gave him a confusing look and was about to say something, when William said in a loud voice, "I, William Anderson LunarRain, Alpha of the LunarRain Pack, Accept Emberly Moonwater as my mate and luna." 

Everyone cheered and then my father asked us to come to his office once the party was over. Once the party was over, William and I went to my father's office and opened the door and...