Chapter 3

Recap:***Everyone cheered and then my father asked us to come to his office once the party was over. Once the party was over, William and I went to my fathers' office and opened the door and...***

Emberly POV:

Saw that he was sitting at his desk and asked us to sit down. Once we were seated, he said, "we need to discuss what we are going to do with the packs."

William said," I say that we should merge packs as one. We will not only have more land, but it will also be easier for both packs because they will both keep their alphas'."

My father nodded and said," I agree, I think it is best if I step down tomorrow and announce Emberly as the new alpha, and then you can announce the merge."

We went to bed, in separate rooms of course and when I woke up I got ready for the meeting. I dressed in a nice white dress and walked downstairs and had breakfast then, my father mind-linked the pack for a pack meeting.

At the pack meeting, my father stepped down and announced me as Alpha. Mother then brought a bowl of water and gave my father the ceremony knife and he cut his palm over the bowl and then said," By cutting my hand I open the link of the alpha." He then gave me the knife and nodded. I then cut my palm and gave the knife to my mother.  Father then said, "I Maximus Moonwater hereby appoint Emberly as the new alpha of the Moonwater pack."  Then we held hands and I felt a change It was like I was stronger.  Then I  said," Hello, Moonwater and LunarRain pack,  I am here to announce that we will be merging  packs." There were cheers but then I heard a yell and I saw James' furious red face and he said," I don't want to have weak Alpha and I don't want to merge with a pack that is the second strongest pack in the world." He then ran away and some of the warriors tried to get to him but he somehow got out of their sight. We then had a dance of Alphas and did a ceremony that appointed us alphas of the Moonwater pack. We decided to keep the name Moonwater as most rouges and others know who we are and what we can do.