02

Alexis walked through her flat and smiled as she walked into the living room and saw max who was with maisey. She looked to him and smiled as she saw the bond that her brother had with her daughter. She knew just how much that max adored her. Alexis was happy that max was around even if he had his stuff everywhere "are you okay?" Max asked as he looked to Alexis who sighed "yeah, I guess so" she said as max looked to her and frowned "Lex?" He said as she looked to him and sighed "Liam was meant to be coming back but now he's not, he says he has to work and I'm annoyed, how am I meant to plan a wedding when he is never here and tom is being difficult when it comes To maisey" Alexis said as max looked to her and smiled as he walked over to her and hugged her "it will be okay" he said as she smiled "can you watch maisey, I'm meeting mum for lunch and I could use some time to myself" she said "sure, she loves her uncle max" max said.

Alexis got to the restaurant and sat quietly as Helena looked to her daughter and frowned "so, do you want to talk to me over what is going on?" She asked as Alexis looked to her and sighed "a lot, things are hard with tom and Liam. I guess that I should really learn that no one really wants me for who I really am, no one loves me for who I am" Alexis said as Helena placed a hand on her cheek and smiled "you say no one loves you for who you are, but I know that someone already does. I love you and so does maisey and I know Tom hurt you but I can see that he is still in love with you" Helena said as Alexis looked to her and smiled.

***

Later that morning. Alexis got home and frowned as she saw tom who was sitting outside of her house. She looked to him and rolled her eyes "what do you want?" She asked "to see maisey, your brother won't let me in and threatened to punch me if I tried to get in" he said as Alexis chuckled "good, you can't come and go as you please tom. Your her father and you need go act like it" Alexis said as she went to walked into the house as he grabbed her arm and pulled her to him "don't do this" he said as she felt her breathe hitch in her throat for a moment as he leant in and brushed his lips against hers.

Alexis soon realised what she was doing and pushed him away and frowned "no, I am engaged Tom and you ruined us. You cheated on me so don't you dare try and do this, I love Liam" Alexis said as he looked to her and nodded "I know you do, but he's not me. You don't love him let you loved me and it scared you, doesn't it?" Tom asked as she looked to him and shock her head "go to hell tom" Alexis said as she walked into the house and closed the door behind her as she sighed to herself.

***

Alexis walked into the living room and frowned as she heard max who yelling with a girl. She looked to them and frowned and stood watching "no one can know about us, what happened Charlee" "you can't say hat, your wife kicked you out because of us..because of what happened. You can't avoid me" she said as Alexis cleared her throat as they both turned to face her as max sighed "I think you have done explaining to do big brother, don't you?" Alexis said as max looked to her and sighed.

***

A/N; Charlee Lawson and any kiddies she has belongs to _X_Sammii_X_