one.

Hola I am here making another story...😁
.
.
"The meadow was a thing of awe to see: from its roots grew a hundred blooms and the smell was heavenly. The sweet rose's, periwinkle crocuses, beautiful violets, silky irises, bunched hyacinths and the trumpet-shaped narcissus spread everywhere. The sun casts its golden rays down from the heavens warming anything in its path. The Nymphs dance around in the meadow to the music of Apollo. The smell of the salty ocean where Poseidon resides and rules. Waves crashing into the cliffs waiting for their sailing victim. But I stay by my mother's side as much as I can each time I see her -Persephone

I can't eat or sleep but I can only think about the adventures my mother could be having rather then spending time with my grandmother all the time. My mother Persephone tells me of all the wonders of the living land of the living. I someday will go there and see all these wonders, for my mother promised me on my fifteenth birthday she'll take me to see my grandmother and cousins and maybe even my grandfather Zeus. All in time this will come but we will have to get my father Hades to allow it even though he is king of the underworld he has a soft side. He's tall and pale, his gray eyes stressed, short shaggy coal black hair, with harsh angles and a long nose.

"Melinda! Do you know what time it is? You must go collect those shades now before they could be lost forever!"

"Yes father! I still have time so don't worry."

"Worry?! If you fail this job again I won't be able to recover the amounts of shades that are needed to be collected. Your mother will be so disappointed to know that you did nothing but procrastinated as I am disappointed."

"Yes and I would like to let you know I have been getting better at it and it's awful to see those people in misery and listen to them moan and cry all the way here."

"Well until you are on time you will not get assigned another job."

I hate the jobs he gives me they are so depressing. I have to guide the shades, the dead, from Charos the Ferryman to serve under my father's kingdom. All we do is work and no fun but we do have a garden that I care for with my mother that is filled with an abundant amount of various flowers. I usually spend my time there and think of what I would do if I could be up on the land or even by the ocean. The thing that I want to see the most is the sun that Helios brings out everyday in his golden chariot. The golden sphere that heats the Earth and also shines light which I think will be extraordinary to see and feel the warmth on my face especially since it's dark down here. But also to feel the cool breeze that is not available to me down here and to have the wind run through my long hair.

My mother came home brighter and younger. Her long dark auburn hair curled tightly covered her back and close to her olive round face, her real eyes sparkling even in the dim light, with an average elongated nose, and plump rosy lips. Like my mother I have acquired most of her features I have long dark auburn, curled hair and an olive face, her nose and lips but my face is more oval and my eyes are different they are blue-green with some gray lines in them that are said to be from my father. Like usual she brought more flower starters for us to plant in our garden.

"Melinda? Where are you?"

"I'm here! I ran over to her and received the most loving, warm, hug I have had in six months."

"I brought more flower seeds, and your food your grandmother and I grew as well."

She handed me my year's supply of various fruits and vegetables even some bread. My mother kept me away from the food of the underworld all my life; she fed me food from the land above that her and her mother grow and harvest. She does this so I get my chance to visit my grandmother someday and so I can make my own choice on whether I want to stay in the underworld for the rest of my life. She doesn't want me to make the mistakes she made from eating the food from the underworld that keeps her here for six months every year. My father stalks in with a dark gloomy face in the great hall where he saw my mother. His gray eyes lit up and his frown shifted into a twisted smile.