Chapter 4 - Thanks For The Ride

Michael's POV

October 31, 1995

It's pretty weird in History. I have three people eyeing me and I'm not really into it. Joseph and Stacy won't stop glaring at me. 

I really thought Joseph wasn't in any other classes. I keep catching Nancy glancing at me. I guess I don't mind her but the bully and slut need to stop. 

I look down at the paper that the teacher put on my desk. It was the test last week. A hundred percent. "Some of you did well and others did terribly." He said putting a paper on Nancy's desk.

Nancy looked at it and her straight face went into a disappointed look. She set it down and sunk into her seat. 

I helped her study, how'd she get a bad grade. "I'd suggest a tutor for those who did terribly." He said eyeing at Nancy. 

Murdering was on my mind again. I just want to kill everyone. Hear their screams when I hurt them. I felt a smile growing on my face. 

I look down and put my hand over my mouth. I only smile for real when I think of a lot of murders and when Nancy does something. 

I still don't know why that's happening. I grab Stacy by her hair and slam her head down onto her desk repeatedly. 

Her desk now is covered in blood and her face is unrecognizable. I do it again making sure she's dead. I walk over to the board and grab the teachers scissors. 

I walk over to Joeseph and grab him by the collar. I open the scissors a bit, but not too much. I then stab him with the scissors. 

They got shoved up his nose. Blood was now dripping everywhere. His eyes looked up at the ceiling. I shut the scissors closed and let go of him and the scissors. 

He fell to the ground twitching for a moment but soon stopped. I turned towards the teacher. He looked scared and I liked it. 

I walked over to him. I saw a lot of choices to hurt him with. I grabbed a meter stick and held it tightly in my left hand. 

I held it like I was going to swing in baseball. I smacked the teacher in the face with the meter stick. He fell back into the chalkboard. 

He grabbed where I smacked him. He pleaded for me not to hurt him more. I smiled wickedly. I put the meter stick over my head holding it with two hands. 

I moved my hands down fast making sure it'd break skin when it hit him. It his bare arm. It did break the skin. 

I kept doing it over and over again until he was covered in the ruler marks. I was panting now. I dropped the meter stick and took a deep breath. 

I looked over at the desk and saw his stapler. I stepped over him and grabbed it. I smiled and looked down at him. 

He was crying. I stepped back and knelt down next to him. "How about we stop those tears," I said. his eyes widened. 

He kept trying to push me. I punched him in the nose making sure his nose was broken. He grabbed his nose and groaned in pain. 

I got closer putting my knee on his chest. He closed his eyes and I put the stapler where his eyelid was. I pressed down and the staple went in. 

He screamed in pain and put his hand over his eye. I went for his other eye. I opened it and kept it like that. 

I put my hand on the trigger and was fast about this. I slammed my hand down to his open eye. When I felt it touch his eye I pressed the trigger.