Chapter 11 - Talia

Michael's POV

January 7, 1996

"I'm... sorry..." I said getting off her and sitting up. I avoided eye contact with her while she got up. "Michael?" She said getting my attention. 

She was covering herself and looked straight into my eyes. Her cheeks were red from the intimate moment we just had. 

"You look in pain." She said looking down then back into my eyes again. Yes, I'm in pain. I stopped her right as I was about to cum. 

 Before I could say anything she crawled over to me and looked up at me. "C-can I try something?" She asked. 

I nodded my head slowly. She wrapped her hand around me and stroked me slowly. I closed my eyes and threw my head back in ecstasy. 

"Wai-" I then stopped after feeling something wet and warm touch me. I moaned and looked down and saw Nancy slightly licking me. 

She did it again making me grip the blankets. I closed my eyes again feeling her lick up and down. I started to pant feeling my climax coming again.

What I didn't expect her to do was put her whole mouth on my tip and suck like I was straw. I moaned loudly.

She started to bob her head sucking on me. I have to say this is way better than hands on me. mean don't get me wrong, I like her giving me a handjob.

But this... this is amazing. I started to feel my climax coming closer. I was feeling really warm. "I'm... I'm-" I was cut off by feeling my climax.

I bucked my hips on accident making Nancy gag. I opened my eyes and looked down worriedly. She took her mouth off of me and put her hand over her mouth. "Sorry, that was... sorry," I said.

I just thought about my cum in her mouth. I cringed at the thought. "Uh, Hang on," I said moving her and leaning up to the front to get something she could spit into. 

I grabbed an old cup on the ground and held it to her. "Here you can... spit it out into this,"
 I said. She did as told and spit it out into the cup. 

I set it back into the front and looked at her. I was thinking of returning the favor but I don't know how to pleasure a girl. 

I didn't even know girls nipples were pleasurable, unlike guys. "Um..." I really had no idea what to say. 

"S-stop staring, Michael." She said softly looking away from my gaze. I moved over to her and kissed her forehead. 

She looked into my eyes. I gave her a small smile before pecking her lips. I wrapped my arms and her waist bringing her close. 

"Can I cum too?" She asked. I looked around trying to think of what to say. "I'd love to. I... I just don't know how to pleasure a woman." I said. 

She raised up to look at me. "You think I'm a woman?" She asked. "You're very mature like one... and you have a body of a woman," I said pecking her lips and laid down. 

Her head was in the crook of my neck while I was still holding on to her waist. "I'm sorry," I mumbled. 

"It's fine. I know this feeling." She said. My face turned to confusion. "What do you mean?" I asked. 

"Nothing." She said moving her hands to snuggle into me more. "No, tell me. Is this what you were talking about when you were drunk?" I asked. 

"What did I say?" She asked. "You said you wanted me to be your first orgasm..." I said cringing a bit. It then got quiet.