chapter 4

Y/N pov
i woke up and saw that i was out side a door the guards seemed to notice i was awake and pushed me into the cell.

I sat up and saw that i was in a room that was a bkt similar to mine exept mine has black walls and this one had white walls that really hurt my eyes and this room also dosnt have anything in it exept for some skits? right......oh wait skittles that what they're called.and somw other things that i dont know the name of.

i looked around again  and saw  a orange blob running at me so i closed my eyes and waited for the thing to tackle and probably eat me but that didint happen i instead felt arms wrapp around me i opened my eyes and saw that  the blob had dissapeard and standing in its place hugging me was a girl with orange hair and she looked really happy to be stuck in this hell hole.

I sighed and started to move around cause she was hugging even tighter as i stayed still.

I gave up and jist stood there but then her arms started to squiz me to the point i couldnt breath so i yelled out in panick
"OK STOP YOUR GOING TO KILL ME AND GETTING KILLED MY HUGGS IS NOT THE WAY I WANT TO DIE SO LET ME GO!!!"

she finally let me go and whimperd and started to tear up
i sighed and then said
"look im sorry i yelled but seriously i dont want to die from huggs its going to be imberesing when people in the after life ask me how i died"
she then started to laugh and said
"oh its ok i know it would be imberresing anyway lets get passed that and lets play!!"
i was so shook that they let her have stoys even when she looks to be about 25 years old but i decided to make the most of it and play for the first time in a while.

TIME SKIP

It was time to go i waved goodbye to the slime girl who i learned she was called scp 999 so i decided to call her 999 for slightly short scp 999 i then felt a pinch in my neck and i knew if was that stupid seringe i hope one day ill get to stab them repedently with that fucking seringe and see how it feels for them😈😈😈.