chapter 2

Y/N pov
i woke up with a book in my face i sat up and reached under my mask to rub my eyes i then yawned which made my eyes a little bit watery I looked down at the book, picked it up  and put it in the shelf were it was before.I then sat down on the bed in bordom until i heard the door open i looked over and saw a lady and a guy with orange jump suits get pushed in and have the door close behind them i looked at them and then i sensed that they both had the plauge but i could only cure one person mean people wont miss this ONE person so i guess its ok i jumped over the bed and turned on my so called "deadly touch" and walked up to them and jept walking until they were up aggents the wall i decided to cure the guy instead of the lady i looked at the lady and tackled her to the ground she struggled and screamed which really hurt my ears and i then had enough of her screaming and i grabed my scalple and stabed her she stoped struggling and just laid there but she was still awake i decided to just let her bleed out.

I walk to the boy he was whimpering in the corner and once he saw me coming he started to scream alot louder then the girl which was really surprising.I was now infront of him i grabed his neck and watched as he faded out i put hin on the surgery bed and started my operation.

Time skip 30 minutes

I was finally done done with him and walked to the bed and started to read a book called "plauge doctors" and surprisingly i was in here i read alot about me and how i inspired alot of people back in the day to fallow their dreams no matter how old they are.I stoped reading when i heard shuffling i looked over to the guy on the bed he was awake and got out of the bed and started to walk around i didint do anything cause he looked completely fine so i went back to reading my book.

I stopped reading when i heard the door open i looked up and saw them shoot the guy i just cured i stared for a bit and soon got mad and started to throw a hissy fit in my head until i was hit by something and what do you know it was the thing that made me tired. My face started to get numb so i guess this one was stronger  than the other ones 
and i was right when i passed out.

SORRY ITS SHORT ILL UPDATE THE REST TOMMOROW OR THE OTHER DAY.