chapter 5

Y/N pov
So i was now getting dragged to my cell i swear if they keep dragging me like this my ass cheeks are going to come off.

I was to pissed to notice that we were already there but when i did notice i got shuved in with a guard inside he seemed to panick and started to yell at the people on the other side i dont under stand he shouldnt be so worried he dosent have the plauge.

I then turned to lay on my and pushed my self up so that i was sitting i pulled at my chains and eventually broke them the guy seemed to hear them break cause he started to pale and started to hit the door even more frnaticaly 'damn his friends must hate him if they havent let him out yet'.

I then started to walk up to him i desabled my deadly touch and and tapped his shoulder he screamed and fell on his ass i scoffed  a bit as he shuffled to the corner it was halirious he looked like a worm holy shit thats funny.

I shrugged and walked up to his shaking form he looked like he was about to piss im self even though he was completely silent i then heard a guys voice from the other side of the door ask some other guy
"hey do you think max is okay i dont hear him screaming"
"yeah i think we should let him out now"
"hell no he ate the last peice of pizza the other day he has to pay!!"
"but tyler hw could acually die if we dont let him out!! and hes my best friend!!"
"uugh do what you want but im getting my revenge eather way!!"
"seriously all this because of a piece of pizza we can get more we have to let him out i dont here anything anymore frpm the other side!!".

wow seriously all that because of a piece if pizza god damn i knew this guy had terribal friends.

I then sat down next to him he started to panick a bit more but kept quiet i then said
"look max chill you dont have the plauge"
he looked shocked and nodded shakely u did the same and tried to stike a conversation and eventually i started a conversation i asked him about his lofe outside of this hell and he  told me about his life it was fun until a couple guards with those stupid surringes barged in with a couplr other doctors i was annoyed but i let them capture me while the guards took max away to talk with the doctors.