Chapter 22: Sexy Lingerie

Jaysen's eyes quickly darted over to Simon to see his reaction. Noticing Simon gawking at Stephanie with a questioning look, Jaysen pulled loose from the female's embrace.

"Could I stay here for the night?" Stephanie asked cheerfully.

"Does uncle know that you're here?" Jaysen waited for a response.

Uncle? Maybe they are related? Simon derived. Wait. Why do I care?

"I'm old enough to go where I want to. I don't need his permission." Her eyes averted over to the pretty boy who was staring at them with a stiff expression. "Who is he?"

"He..." Jaysen only managed to say one word before Simon cut in.

"I'm Simon." He extended a hand out to her.

"I'm Stephanie." She politely shook his hand and smiled. "It's nice to meet you."

"Likewise," Simon said with a plastered smile.

"Are you Jaysen ge ge's colleague?"

"No. I'm..."

"He's a student at the fitness camp." This time, it was Jaysen's turn to cut in.

"I see." She flashed her pearly whites. "You're really handsome. Are you single?"

Stephanie was so straightforward that Simon didn't know how to answer her. "I..."

"Stephanie, why are you here?" Jaysen intervened.

"It's just that, I have so many single friends who are looking for a boyfriend. If he's single, I could introduce him to them. So," she looked up at Simon, "are you available?"

"Um..." Simon glanced over at Jaysen, requesting to be rescued.

Noticing what Simon was doing, Stephanie blurted. "Why are you looking at Jaysen ge ge? Do you need his permission or something?"

"No?"

"You don't sound very sure."

"I..."

"Are you guys dating?"

"N-No..." Simon sputtered. It's not like I'm lying or anything. We really haven't started dating yet.

"Are you feeling okay?" She leaned closer for a better look. "You're kind of pale."

"I'm fine. I just..."

"I know!" Stephanie shouted as though a light bulb turned on in her head at that very second. The pause which followed made Simon a bit nervous. "You two did it, didn't you?"

Simon nearly fainted from the impact of those words. "W-What?"

Stephanie gasped. "You didn't even wait for me. I can't believe it. Then again, it is kind of late. Plus, you didn't know that I was coming. Okay. You're forgiven."

What's going on? I'm so confused. Simon blinked. "Whatever you think we did, we didn't."

"You didn't?" Stephanie lightly tapped on her chin with her index finger. "That's odd. Why haven't you guys eaten?"

"Eaten? You mean...dinner?"

"Unless you're eating Jaysen ge ge," she rolled her eyes, "of course I mean dinner."