Journal entry 18/09/2018

({DISCLAIMER} THis chapter is the longest and probably the worst, I had to rush this story cuz, fun fact, this story is a school assignment that I'm posting on wattpad, this whole story is also a few months old so it doesn't represent my writing skills atm, I hope you understand and have fun reading!) 

I... Don't know what to say, yesterday almost feels like a dream, a thing that feels so real from one point of view, but as fake as the from another. But I guess it'll be good to just let it out here, I guess. Well let's start with morning, so I woke up in my room, my eyes were red from crying, staining my face from the abuse of my father. I decided to go to Gomaya kuki, just to sort of eat my feelings, I walked there even though it was 10 kilometers away, I couldn't afford Uber or anything to just take me there. Once I arrived, I just ordered a black sesame sundae, it was Izuku's favorite and he had great tastes so I took the risk of trying something new because my mind was full of thoughts, hazing my thought to try and use the least effort. Also, I wasn't complaining about the party, just the fact my horrible father being especially cruel and my non-forgiving siblings just seeing me as the whiny young brother.

My phone buzzed, I customized all the buzz sounds for when I put my phone on 'vibrate' just so I know who it is from the sound, this time it was from Izuku,

"Hey! Just reminding you that the party's at 8:00 pm, don't forget! I don't want my partner in hero stuff missing out on it!"

"Ha, I thought you didn't like the idea of the party" I replied,

"Lol, don't judge me! After the rush of getting clothes and thinking about the thing, it's a much more enjoyable thought than a few days ago, I have to go but promise me you won't forget, ok?"

"I'll try! Now do your important stuff, I want you to not be stressed from stupid important stuff." At the time I felt like I was doing the right thing, lying so at the last minute I could save it with another "foolproof" lie, but I now know he would of at least try and get me in contact with Aoyama. I started to feel an actual semblance of happiness, eating that sesame ice cream was delicious, the air started to feel like aromatherapy oil, filling your senses with joy, sweet richness feeling like the only word that has the privilege to be even associated, sort of euphoric.

But, sort of a flashback happened to four days ago when my phone alerted with a sound that was too familiar, "A villain has been spotted in you vicinity, please take action and capture the villain immediately!" I immediately snapped out of my trance, I rushed out to be greeted by the weirdly busy Tokyo, I saw a plume of smoke coming from the right, I shot across the streets to the perpetrator, thoughts rushed through my head, this was all too familiar, why was the almost exact situation happening? My eyes raced across the street to see the villain, it was the same guy from last time! Instead of just doing the normal 'full blast', I shot a piece of ice from my left side to apprehend him and slammed my hand around his neck, sort of the classic bully grabbing collar situation. As my senses calmed down, my eyes were fixed on his face, he was weirdly old, he had chiseled features with a long red beard and a sort of hawked nose, he was balding but a long red rat-tail piece of hair lead the eye down to his grand red cloak, I guess the guy really liked red.

"Ha! Oh lord Ebisu! Please grant me with your luck and fortune!.. Ha, I guess it my time!" He called out, he was talking about this weird Japanese god of good fortune I learnt at school, I guess he was trying to get out of this situation, but that last comment made me think he was just giving in.

After the police got there to pick him up, they were gonna give me the money but I did break two of the many rules: one, don't attack a villain you weren't assigned to in a non emergency situation, apparently that wasn't the villain I was supposed to capture and by that I broke the second rule, don't endanger citizen, which I did by neglecting my actual duties. For a second I thought I could by clothes at the last second, but no.