Becoming liu woods

What...? Where am i? I don't recognize this room...wait...why am i still alive? I remember dying....then suddenly it hit me, memories and feelings of this world..of this body...became mine...holy flip jacket! I'm...jeff the killers brother! but...he hasn't become a killer yet...wait am I going to either die or almost die again!? Oh man...wait am i his younger or older brother...or is this kinda like a fanfiction story kind of thing where the author choices later?...Oh who am i kidding...what is my chance for that to happen in like one in a million unless I'm that lucky person which i have no clue how to feel about then...i get up from the bed that i saw in my memories, jeff is in the next room.

I checked the time to see it was 10a.m. and that it was Saturday. I walked out of my room and opened his, i stood at the door way. My back to the door and knocked with my knuckles, i was smiling i realized, "good morning jeff. How was last night?" i asked him. I saw jeff look at me with a smile, he looked so sane like that...i wish i could see it longer but i know jeff will become a killer soon...since it is the same school he got bullied and put on fire at the house of a neighbors. "It was fine. How was yours liu?" he asked. I felt fond, as if i already really knew him. But i only know him from memories, fanfictions, and etc.

"It was alright. Though i had a strange nightmare..." i said but i muttered the last part unaware jeff heard it until, "strange nightmare? About what?" jeff asked a bit concerned. "Oh..for some reason...you had white skin, a cut into your flesh around your mouth, looking like a smile, your hair was black and longer. Your eyes..were pitch black...and your eyelids were gone...you had a knife that had blood on it and your were coming closer and closer...then i knew no more..strange nightmare or dream wasn't it?" i said, maybe i shouldn't have told him that? I mean that was his future self that i saw that in my memories that liu would have that dream over and over again but he never did share his concerns with anyone.

"..Yeah that sounds like a strange dream or nightmare.." jeff said in a thoughtful pose. I Walk towards jeff and bring him into a hug, i felt him move out of surprise. "No matter what jeff...even if you one day go insane and become a killer or not...i will always love you until my dying breath and even then i will still love you..." i said holding him tighter, i felt him hug back and i felt his surprise and confusion.

"Ah..ok liu.." i heard him mutter. I felt sadness, jeff..the pain you will go through..I'll try to help and maybe stop it but...i remember that liu...me..takes the blame for the knife accident with those kids before the bus and end up in that...jail place for kids my age...i forgot the name to it but i know I'll remember in time.

I got up, "come on jeff, lets go out. We can go to your favorite place." i said and jeff lit up when i said favorite place.

Jeff already had a favorite place even though we're new here and all. It was the forrest besides the park, i recognize the forrest as part as Slenderman's forrest..though i do wonder why he hasn't come to kill us.

The place was just a little bit into the woods and inside a tree, we have never seen anyone come this far unless it was a dare or something. We headed out towards jeff's favorite place. We got there and went in the secret entrance. We went all the way in, the middle had more space were we can stand up and move around and all.

I felt joy as i stared at jeff, "how do you think school is like?" i asked him.

He looks at me, faint surprise in his eye's. "Oh i don't know...i just hope it's like our school.." jeff said. Yeah me to jeff...me too..but i know it's not...

"Me too jeff but...every school is different...we will never know...hey jeff...if you ever need help or something...come to me...ok?" i said to him.

I saw a puzzled look on his face as if he was confused but was trying to...i don't know...understand why i said that? Eh I'll go with that...i smiled a soft smile at him, i saw him smile back. I check the time to see it was almost 5 p.m. holy shoot! I didn't think it would take this long for this..."come on jeff...it's time to go...it's getting late..we don't want to worry our parents do we?" i said and Jeff shook his head for no.