Meeting some of the others

It'd been a day since then, we fell asleep after answering bens questions. I was the first one to wake up and then I realized something. Ben never left our room, he feel asleep on the floor with pillows and blankets he must have brought up in our room. I felt a bit amused about that. But I also thought he could have brought something to sleep on so he didn't have to sleep on the floor. Hm...maybe I should bring in another bed for Ben when he decides to sleep over in our room? I thought as I got up and went to the bathroom.

I walked back out and saw that Jeff just woke up and sat up with a sleepy look on his face. I smiled, "Jeff." I whispered when I got closer and he blinked before looking at me with a curious look on his face. I looked down to where Ben was at and Jeff looks at where I was looking and saw Ben sleeping on the floor. Jeff felt both amused and surprised that Ben was asleep on the floor. Jeff gets up and shakes bens shoulder.

Ben shifted before he slowly blink, yawning as he sat up. "Morning sleepy beauty." I said and he blinked again and looked around to see where he was at. "Oh morning Jeff, liu." Ben said standing up now.

I nodded, "morning Ben." I said and then I walked out, I wanted to meet some of the others right now. I throughly and walked downstairs and into the living room. I saw a few around and decided I will talk to them for right now. I walked up to one of them, "hello, I'm Liu." I said and they looked at me.

"Hello liu, you already know me but just call Jill for short of laughing Jill." She said and I nodded at that.

"Just call me glitchy, it would be a pain to say glitchy red all the time." Glitchy told me.

"Just bloody or painter, either one works for me." Bloody painter said aka now just bloody.

"And I'll be red instead of just strangled red." Red said thoughtfully.

I nodded at that, I ended up talking to those few over here for a bit as my brother talked to Ben during that.

I then walked over to my brother and Ben.

"Oh hey liu, how was your talk with some of them?" Jeff asked me and I smiled.

"It was a good talk, so what are you both talking about?" I asked Jeff and he smiled. "We are talking about different kinds of games that we have played and we're thinking about playing some later, do you want to join us?" Jeff asked me.

"Sure, I'll join you both later when you start to play the games, but for now I'm going to officially meet a few of the others, be right back." I told them and walked over to a different group.

This time I walked over to lost silver, sonic.exe, smile dog, and the mask maiden.

"So what do you want me to call you? Do you have a nickname or what me to shorten what your usually called?" I asked them.

"Just call me silver." Lost silver told me and I nodded.

"Just sonic.exe." Sonic.exe said with a grin.

Smile dog just smiled at me and didn't say a word. Can smile dog talk actually? I thought feeling a bit curious if he can but chooses not to.

"You can call me mask." Mask maiden told me and I nodded at that and made sure to remember there nicknames.

We talked for the next few hours and I felt a bit curious about each of them and how some of them kill exactly.

I don't remember every single creepypastas and how they kill besides the main one that I remember reading a bit about in certain stories.

"Liu! Come on! We are about to start with the games!"  I heard Jeff call for me and I excused myself a bit before I headed over to Ben and Jeff.

Hmm...ohh I didn't know Ben had dying light and call of duty as well besides his usually games that I somewhat know about from stories and all.

"What do you guys want to play first?" I asked them.

"Call of duty, we can do multiplayer." Jeff said and Ben nodded at that and got the controllers out and we started playing.

"Jeff! Watch it, watch out, watch out for that grenade, Ben move left, no no know right, jump, watch out for the guard, liu, your doing great, keep at it, er watch the grenade I threw, guard on you left, we need to jump." Was what all three of us where telling each other.

It's been a long time since I last played multiplayer. I was having fun though. So we ended up playing a few other games over the next few hours, then we paused to eat breakfast and dinner. Then it was back to gaming again for a few hours before we paused it.

We decided it was time to end playing the games for the day.

"Come on Ben! Let's go play a bit outside." Jeff told Ben and grabbed his hand. Leading him outside, I followed right behind him.

I smiled as I watched Jeff and Ben play a few games, Jeff was making sure Ben got enough exercise of the day.

After that, we headed back inside before it got to dark and had some supper before heading to our rooms for the night.

I smiled, I know my brother had fun today and I shall thank Ben tomorrow In the morning when I wake up.

_____*______*_______*_________*___
I finally finished with 1048 words! Yay! Finally! It took so long for me to finish, sorry for the wait. Hope you all like and comment what you think. Ja ne~!

Main characters-
liu woods, Jeff woods

laughing Jill-jill
Glitchy red-glitchy
Bloody painter-bloody/painter ask just bloody
Strangled red-red
Lost silver-silver
Sonic.exe-sonic.exe
Smile dog-smile dog?
Mask maiden-mask

Ben drowned, Eyeless Jack, Masky, Hoodie, Ticci toby
Jane the killer, Sally, Laughing jack or L.J
Clockworth, Sally.exe, Zero, Dark link, Lost The puppeteer,Slender man, Splendormen
Maybe the other one or two brother who knows?
You will learn what they will be called as next chapter or so.

Also I have now run out of ideas, please give me ideas! Especially if you want more chapters sooner then later.