Chapter 1

C: She opened the skylight to the jewellery store below. It was a small burglary but still, pretty sparkly things entranced her. She clipped the grapple on to her belt and hooked it onto an air conditioner. It was late; the dark was her prime time.

"Come here my babies,” she grinned swinging around. It was a low security store, yay. She sat on top of one of the glass boxes eyeing the rings and necklaces as they sparkled, talking to herself.

R: "I suggest you put those back." A voice said. "And there won't be any trouble. Robin, what are you doing in Marvel? Get out.

C: She was startled and sat up on her heels. "Oh but i haven't even done anything yet" she didn't know where the voice was coming from yet. She dragged her claw along the glass.

R: "Oh. Well, then I'm early." He sounded a bit embarrassed. "Well. Don't touch 'em." Damn awkward teen years.

C: "But what's the fun in that. I did come here to have /fun/” She breathed on the glass, fogging it up and then used her claws to cut a circle through.

She reached her hand in and held up a necklace to her chest.

"Do you like this one? Maybe this?" she pulled out a ring and held it out in front.

R: He hopped down from the ceiling and kicked her over. "Bad kitty."

C: She recovered in a stance on all fours. "Well aren't you gentle-manly" she swung back on the grapple and came back kicking him hard in the ribs.

R: He grunted out, sliding back a bit into the light. He was short. And colorful. He looked too skinny to be considered healthy. (I mean this bitch is too tiny, cut down on the training and eat a fucking sandwich you pointy haired freak) He was at least a foot or two shorter than Spider-Man.

C: "You seem a bit small for this business don't you?" she leaned over the glass boxes she still managed to stay on and peered at him.

R: He stood in a fighting stance. "Been doing this since I was 8." He smirked, charging at her and sent a punch towards her face.

C: She dodged it, looking at his fist from the same perspective as he did. "Oh so you're a big boy now?" she teased.

R: He placed his foot in front of him, so he wouldn't faceplant. "I bet I've been in the hero business longer than you've been in the crime business." He leaped into the air, forming a kick, sending it her way.

C: "Oh sweetie, you can't just name me to the crime side", she rolled onto her back, missing his kick. "I come and go as i please. I can be good, I promise,” she said looking up at him with big eyes.

R: He landed on the floor in a fighting stance. "Breaking and entering isn't legal. You should know this, because you're how old?"

C: "Well I’d like to know that too, Mr.? I'm sure I’m not as old as you think" she squinted her eyes at him sitting on again.