Chapter 2

C: As he landed she lept straight at him, pinning him to the ground. She sat over his waists, pushing on his shoulders, almost immobilizing him.

"Can't we stay away from the violence tonight? You know, a contact free day. I mean if you can manage to keep your hands off of me" she smirked.

R: "You're the one sitting on me!!!" He struggled, kicking his legs.

C: "Yes, and it's quite comfortable.”

R: "Get off!"

C: "I don't knoww" she pulled at his cheeks.

R: He bit her.

C: She retaliated her hands, "Ow, you little shit".

R: "That's what you fucking get."

C: She stood up over him "You're lucky the police are here" she ran into an alley just as red and blue lights started to flash.

R: Robin jumped to his feet and spoke to the police. After that, he used his grappling hook and went uptop a building.

C: Felicia went home and looked over her door. She fastened it with a stronger build using the things from her kit. "I doubt he'll be able to get in now" she sat down a small desk and started some planning.

R: Bitch could find a way in. He just chose not to.

Days went by and Robin had just been laying low.

C: Felicia also kept a low profile, staying away from her black cat identity. She was setting a few things up.

R; Robin was just waiting for his improperly treated wounds to heal.

C: It had been about a week and she couldn't help but keep checking her door over. So before leaving she pushed her desk against the door, hiding her plans first of course. She zipped up her suit and grappled her way up to the top, jumping out her window.

R: Robin just chilled on a roof. Yup. Roofs are fun.

C: She made her way over to a large bank, climbing in through she kicked out one of he grates into the female bathroom.

R: And the alarm went off. Yeah, they put alarms on bathroom windows now.

C: She knew about this though, she didn't spend a week on this for nothing. The alarm was dulled out. She sneaked out of the bathroom and hid. Waiting there for hours. She was already halfway, they we're staff bathrooms. It wasn't a big enough bank to have public ones.

R: Robin was still tracking her. Entering the bank, he got permission to stay after hours. He stood right in front of the vault like a boss.

C: She took out the guards quietly, chloroforming them. She sensed something was up. Someone wasn't supposed to be here.