Chapter 2

(A/n - bit of a throwback ^^^)

Ah, Tuesday. This was my favorite day last year. I guess now it probably has changed to a Monday, but still close enough. Well anyway, I walked into school earlier than normal, 7:45 to be exact. I saw Niall heading towards the building, and walked up to him. "Hey Niall. Do you want help setting up class? My friends are only here on a Monday morning, so I see them through breaks instead." When I made my presence known, he lots like he had a heart attack. "Sure (Y/N). What are you doing here so early?" "Meh. I was a bit ahead of schedule today, and I guess this is just my second home really." "Oh, Ok."

We walked silently to the class, then we started going over everything. The day passed by quite quickly to my surprise. I arrived home at 4, this is because I stay and help the school out for an hour every afternoon. When I entered the building, I could sense something was off. Ok, so I should probably tell you a little more about myself.

So do you believe in the "mythical" creatures known as vampires and werewolves? Well I'm telling you now that they are real. You see my mum it's a vampire, and my father a werewolf. Now despite the collision between the enemies, they were mates. When I was younger I was as much of a werewolf as I could get. I was home schooled, because I didn't know how to control it due to being so young, and also that there is/was so many vampires. As I've grown up, I've become mostly Vampire. You see I still have the warmth of the werewolf, and counteracted with my vampire heat, it seems like my temperature is the same as a human. I also survive off human food, and I have the great hearing ability. Pretty much the only thing I can't do in the werewolf category, is transitioning into one. Only in extreme situations am I able to since it is dangerous. Then for my vampire side. I can sense the disgusting sent of a werewolf, I have the speed, the strength, and I also have a power. Mine is that I can control anyone to do anything I want.

Now that you know that, what I was saying, is that the weird sense I have now worked out to be the stench of a werewolf. That's when I ran. I could hear his thoughts through the werewolf telepathy, he was the child of all the best chiefs. I ran back to the school. Once in front of the netball courts, I grabbed out my phone, and dialed Niall's number. He answered in the third ring. "Hello" I heard his raspy voice say. "N-Niall, can you come pick me up. There's something going on at home, and if I could tell you what I'm pretty sure it is, I would." "Where about's are you?" "Uhh, I'm in front of the netball courts beside the school." "Ok I'll be there soon."

Not even a minute later Niall's car appeared in front me. I got in and he said, "I know what you are, I'm one too." I looked at him confused for a second then I said, "Wait you're a Vampire?" He nodded, also a mix with a whearwolf which is why I can sense from you that it was one in your house." I nodded. "It was Ed Sheeran, the worst of the worst he wanted revenge on my family since my parents were in the act of killing his family because the broke the law." He nodded.

We headed towards the house, and once we entered i was quick to run to my parents room, once i did a quivk check, i noticed the crimzon red staining the walls, and then the bodies of my parents lying lifeless on the floor. Thats when i saw the note it read, "They were not the first, and they are not the last. You will wake and your whole family will be dust!" I ran to Niall and said, "We need to go to the police station. We don't have to tell them who did it just that we know what we saw and let them take over from here because I need to go into hiding. My mum has a safe house that nobody knows about but the people she said would look after me if anything like this happens." He nodded, "Ok lets go then we'll go to the safe house." And off we were.

A few minutes later we arrived at the police department and told them everything we could without bringing up Ed's name. 2 hours later we got out and drove to the private doc my parents have and boarded the boat and began the 3 hour journey. And sure enough 3 hours later we entered the dome that made it look like there wasnothing there and anyone who didn't know the password their boat would just instantly drive around it. Making the secret island secret.

When we got onto land Niall said, "Ok, I am 1 of the people whom are to look after you, and I only did the job because your parents said they felt as if something bad was going to happen soon." I nodded in agreement to his words abd said, "Ok, so who are the others?" "My best friends Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Harry Styles and Zayn Malik." "Ok sounds good." Let a life of boys begin...