four

so we went.

  We all went to what they called home. I called it a rich house. Not too rich, like a mansion, but three stories rich. I was mostly dragged into the house by Hoseok, who I hinted had a thing for me since he got insanely close while sitting near me in their car. The house wasn't so bad, but I've seen way better. I expected a more high tech house from all the weird gadgets these men carried on them, but, its whatever. I'll be out of this house sooner or later, but for right now, I can tell people I've been held hostage before.

"You aren't scared?" asked hoseok.

I glared up at him and and sighed. Hoseok was the stupidest one of all of them.

"Of course not. I'm perfectly fine with being tooken into a random house with seven men that have guns."

Some of the men snorted at Hoseoks reaction. How funny.

"Men, huh? The oldest one here is 21, and that's me. We're still kids." Jin snickered.

They could pass for up to thirty. I really only seen their youthful faces that I somehow hated but enjoyed at the same time. The rest of their body was covered in black uniform suits like the police wore, but more designed and thicker than the police suits. I was pushed inside their house and nagged at hoseok who was pushing me way too hardly. I looked at the interior in galore, as if I was right when I wondered if it was high tech.

"Welcome home, kid." Yoongi said.

"Don't call me kid." I turned my head to Yoongi, supposedly the leader, "I'm nineteen."

"And so is our youngest, Jungkook." Yoongi motioned his head to the youngest boy that is my age. I guess most of these boys were twenty. I sized Jungkook and turned back to looking down at the marble floor. I wanted out of this mess, but I knew I would have a better chance of living if I did what they said.

They were all troubled boys. Each with their own story. I was a troubled girl. With my own story. We couldn't confirm to each other that we both had been through things. This was just a process these boys have been through before, and I was just another one of their girls they hold hostage for a while then throw away. I believe its fine for now. I mean, nothings fine, but, if I do what I am told, at least I will be alive.

"Jihyun?" I heard.

I turned to Taehyung, who had a weak expression on his face. Finally, someone called me by my name.

"yes?"

"sit right there." he motioned to the dark black couch made of leather. i sat down and waited for the next thing to happen.

but nothing did happen.

they left me there just to sit while they roamed around the house by thereselves. some went upstairs, some went to other rooms downstairs.

i just got the chance to sit down and think about my situation. im stuck with seven men who will kill me if i fuck things up. my mother could be throwing a fit. no one knows what will happen with me. i don't even know what will happen with me. i just know i am worried and scared. very scared.

i got bored with myself after an hour of sitting there waiting for something to happen. but, i didn't know what would happen.

"you go to school, kid?"

i turned my head discreet to the voice i had heard. this boy was taller, with black hair, his lips plump, and his eyes very round. i couldn't remember this one.

"nice to meet you, im jin. answer me before i answer myself." he said in a annoyed melody.

"Mhm." I said quietly, nodding my head, being startled by how the tall boy was so straight forward.