Meet Daddy and Me❤

Alex's Point of View

Hello my names Alex My daddys name is Jackson and right now he sleeping......he looks so cute while he sleeps. I Don't want to wake him up though... But I'm hungry ugh. Fine I won't wake him but I need food .

THIRD PERSON****

Alex stomach growls he sigh in frustration. " I need food" he look over at his daddy deciding that he would have to go get food himself. Slowly he wiggle out of Jackson arms and slide of the bed as he slip one of his daddy's shirt on. He quietly walk down the stairs and around the corner pass the living room into the kitchen. He then turned on the lights and smile going toward the freezer he open the door and spot his favorite treat, cookies and cream ice cream. As he reach for it a voice spoke from behind him he froze"what do you think you're doing?" Jackson said from behind him. Alex bite his lower lip "I-I was g-getting ice cream daddy" he says turning around to face his daddy "what did I tell you about that. It's 3 in the morning baby boy" Alex huffed completely forgeting who he was talking to "so what, and? I'm hungry you wouldn't wake up dumb ass". Jackson growls " naughty boys need punishment for disobeying and cursing at daddy" " bu-" "no buts" Jackson walked over to the couch and sat down pointing to his lap. Alex blushed and walk over to his daddy afraid of getting into more trouble and bended over on Jackson's lap. "Count" he growled "Yes daddy" Jackson pulled Alex boxer's down and rub his ass placing his palm on his back to keep him in place he eyes alex and begins.
*smack*
"1! " he begins to regret his decision
*smack*
"2! "
*smack*
"3! "
*smack*
"4! "
The spanking got harder as the number went up
*smack*
*smack*
*smack*
*smack*
*smack*
*smack
*smack*
*smack*
*smack*
*smack*
"15! "
Alex cried in his daddy's lap little tears spilling out his eyes his ass a bright red. "I-Im sorry d-daddy" he cried as Jackson picked him up and held him to his chest cradling him "shhh its ok baby next time you wait for daddy ok" "yes daddy" . Jackson cuddle him and whisper sweet nothings in his ear till he felt a sleep in his daddy's lap.

Hey guys I know it short but this is my first book and chapter so give me some suggestion please. Thank you ❤❤

P.s my friend helped me she edited the story the best she could she's the best friend ever love you bestie❤❤