Chapter 2( continue of Trouble maker)

Alex's point of view❤❤:

and---
I was meet with two hazelnut colored eyes that were filled to the brim with what seemed to be anger. I looked down immediately knowing what I had done I was scared for me and my bottom.
Soon enough I was pulled out of my haze literally pulled out and thrown onto the bed.
"Alex" he said with a voice as soothing as honey. But I knew it was a hoax I looked away.
He grabbed my chin making me face him. "look at me" he demanded that I did.
"do you know what you did wrong" there it was again for the third time that voice but this time I knew I had to respond I couldn't deny.
"i-i'm so-" "that's not what I asked you, so let me repeat-Do you know what you did wrong"
I'm scared i-"y-yes I do" the words came out like that and I quickly covered my mouth with both hands
"I want you on your knees now naked" the soothing voice gone this one completely dominating in every aspect. But in the end I did as told.........
I'm cold my butt is col- "don't say a word"
"wha-" *SMACK* tears were threatening to spill from my eyes it hurt it hurt a lot he hit me this Time not with his hand but with his belt an-*SMACK* I held it in I had to
~~time skip~~
brought to you by makoto "I've got backstroke for days" it's an insider joke if you watch anime and just so you know this is the bestie I've written this entire chapter and still am

I collapsed onto the bed my butt bright red and the little of my tears soaked the bed. I was a bad boy again b-but I didn't mean to be I was just caught up in the moment I have to apologize w-wait
"d-daddy what are you do?"
"you'll see just open your mouth and suck " the command was added with a glare not just any glare but one that said ' don't you ever call me that unless I say so'.

*THIRD PERSON BEGINS WAIT now* 😜

  Not giving Alex a chance to reply he shoved two fingers in his mouth. At this point Alex knew what he had to do it was for his own sake. He then started to lick at the fingers trying to get them wet enough while Jackson began to rid himself the best he could of his clothes. Once that was done Jackson played with Alex's nipples teasing him earning worthy sweet sounds though the teasing didn't stop there he sucked on Alex's supple skin leaving hickeys in his wake soon enough after enough teasing he removed his fingers almost immediately and did his best to make Alex as comfortable as he could.
  "wa-agh!" before Alex could finish a finger was thrusted in him he held on to Jackson tightly as he, Jackson, quickly added a second finger and began scissoring him open. Soon enough Alex's hisses of pain turned into soft moans the gentle grinding of the younger boy's lower body onto the fingers proving this pleasure though Jackson as happy as he was to see his baby happy had problems of his own. His member throbbing and begging to be inside of his baby boy pleasuring him further and himself so without warning once again Jackson removed his fingers only to be responded with whines of his lover begging to be filled once again.
  "don't worry daddy has something better for you" he said and his actions portrayed exactly that as he thrusted into Alex as calmly and slowly as possible for the sake of Alex and himself. He gave Alex a second to adjust before Alex gave him the green light. 

  The first thrust "ahh~~" ...

was unexpected to Alex it was too good, too rough, and too DEEP to be true. A wave of pleasure poured over him his back arched and his walls tightened around Jackson's cock while his nails dug deep into Jackson's skin as he draped his and Jackson's chest with his own cum. Jackson eyed the marvelous spectacle and leaned down his lips deadly close to Alex's ear as he whipered these lewd words

  "already?"       

  His hot breath making Alex's ears go red. 

  ".....////*///*////" He gently nodded his head from side to side unable to comprehend what was going on and how he had just been fooled into and with Jackson began thrusting into Alex having  no intention of stopping whether it be the scratches on his back, the numerous time Alex would cum, and the amount of times Alex would beg him to stop without meaning he would not he would cherish Alex and teach him a lesson tonight at the same time, he was not going to falter.

  **Another Time skip floofs** A/N: as generous and as kind as i am i won't get into as much detail as i usually do (yep this is not the usual )but i will make it up to you i promise oh and this one was brought to you by sir hawk the captain of the order of scraps disposal one of the few people i know that have common sense.(jk jk)

Jackson was reaching his second high he was so close he could grasp it and boy did he hit the poor exhausted child's prostate sending him in a haze tightening around him once again but as he did was filled to the brim with cum the lover was surprised even more when he did not stop only speeding up as if possible embedding his seeds deeper into the boy his moans more toxic then before facial expressions so lewd he could come again.

  "Daddy~~ that's too much cock~ pls~ i can't take it anymore~" Alex begged lewd faced but trying his best to do puppy dog eyes he knew Jackson all to well and when he did his puppy dog eyes Jackson would fall for the trap.

  Jackson could only look at Alex contemplating but he himself already knew the answer so he removed himself from within Alex laying down next to him and pulling him in to cuddle then lifting the sheets over them

  "We're not gonna clean up daddy?" 

  "we have all the time in the world for now i just want to cuddle you in my arms and whisper sweet nothings in your ear until we fall asleep together, ok?"

  "ok" 

  "i love you"

   "i love you too"

  The rest of the night was spent wonderfully giggles and love all around~~~~

A/N: look who finished      this thing is extremely long i'm sorry to make it up to you feel free to request any scenarios you would like written about them ok bye i hope to see you later again