9

"You almost called me master,kitten."

Tears fell as his chased release was brutally denied,Taehyung didn't know how to deal with the awkward situation.

"I'm s-sorry,"He muttered,turning back around and staring down at the sheets,not at Jungkook.

Jungkook smirked,"Such a kinky kitten,huh?"

He pulled Taehyung up,and slammed him against the wall,making him yelp in slight pain.

Immediately he thrusted back in,Taehyung squeaking in surprise and pleasure.

"F-Fuck,you're still so fucking tight, k-kitten, "

Taehyung moaned,his body shaking from slight overstimulation."A-Ah,nghh--C-Cum , closee-"

He moaned loudly as he released,Jungkook still not stopping and slamming into Taehyung mercilessly,hitting his prostate each time.

"Too-Too much,too much--ah!hahh-" Taehyung's words were jumbled,and he started getting slightly dizzy,his eyes cloudy.

"Ju-Jung-nghh,sto-stop-stop..!"

Jungkook thrusted one last time,cumming into Taehyung."Fuck!"

He pulled out,leaving Taehyung panting, trying to stay awake."Fuck,baby,that was so fucking g-good,"Jungkook grunted," Shower?"

Taehyung shook his head abruptly,"Sleep, 'm tired.."

"Baby,you're dirty.How about we take a quick one and then you can go sleep, yeah?"

Jungkook held onto Taehyung,who already could barely walk without stumbling and limping,and was just that close to falling asleep.

"O-okay."

---

Taehyung slipped into the new sheets that Jungkook had changed,immense pleasure filling him as the clean sheets covered his body,him immediately feeling like dozing off.

"I-I love y-you.."He muttered before falling asleep.

Jungkook smiled hesitantly.

"Me too,kitten."

---

The next morning,Taehyung groaned as his eyes shot open,an excruciating pain shooting up his back when he tried to get up.

"Ah,shit!"He yelled,getting up slowly anyway."What the hell happened.. Wait, where am I..?"

Memories of the night before flashed through his mind and his eyes widened.

"Oh hell no."He mumbled,"I did not do that. No,no,no-shit!"

Stop footsteps could be heard,before Jungkook's head popped over around the corner of the open door.

"Awake,Taehyung?"Jungkook smirked, looking at the confused and flustered male. "This is my room."

Taehyung bit his lip,"We-We.."Jungkook nodded,"Yeah,we fucked."The older flushed."You said you loved me,too."

Taehyung grumbled something under his breath before looking uo at the smirking male."Help me up,my butt and back hurts. Are your parents home?"

Jungkook hummed,"No,it's just me,my parents are on a business trip in China."

"Oh."Taehyung mumbled,honestly almost regretting what he did,after all,it was wrong,right?

Well it didn't seem like it.