17

The week passed pretty happily,and it was Saturday already.

"Jungkook.Hey Jungkook!"Yoongi growled, waving his hand infront of the male who was staring at his phone dreamily in a daze.

"Kook,you deaf?"Yoongi smacked Jungkook's head.Jungkook yelped and glared at him."What?!"

Yoongi sighed,"We're here to go to the arcade,Kook.Not for you stare at your texts dreamily."He glanced at Jungkook's screen, amusement flickering in his eyes."What are you looking at anyway?"

He snatched Jungkook's phone,Jungkook growling yelling for Yoongi to return it.Even though Yoongi was shorter,he was pretty strong."Wait,"Yoongi hissed.

Jungkook slumped his hands at the sides.

Yoongi smirked,his eyes glazing across the texts."So you were flirting this whole time?"

Jungkook flushed,"Shut the fuck up, hyung!"

"What's it say?"Jimin chirped,Yoongi grinning as he began reading them aloud.

"Jungkook told Taehyung that he loved him."Jimin chuckled,"Cheesy."

"Thing is,"Yoongi tossed the phone back to Jungkook,"He actually said it back.Looks like little Jungkookie found another one."

Jungkook's eyes glowed in slight anger,"He isn't like that to me,hyung!He's not a fucking toy.He's..different."

Yoongi shrugged,"Okay."

"Hobi's here,"Jimin smiled,"C'mon let's go already."

---

"Hey,isn't that Seokjin?"

Jungkook turned,not really interested until he spotted someone beside the teacher.His eyes lightened.

"Yah,lover boy,"Yoongi groaned,"I get that you're totally love struck but we're here to game."

Jungkook sighed,"Fine,fine."They made their way to one of their favourites,and as they played,Jungkook just couldn't keep his eyes off the two teachers.Namjoon wasn't there,anyway.

They were at a claw machine,doing what looked like Taehyung whining for Seokjin to win something,while the other was hopelessly trying.Obviously a waste of money.

"Hey,uh,hyung."Jungkook muttered,"I'm gonna..go somewhere."

No one really heard him,and he just slipped away.

---

Taehyung whined,Jin,for the nth time, groaned."I can't!"He huffed.Taehyung pouted.

Jin sighed,"One,last time,Tae.Just one more."Taehyung nodded,even though he knew,by now, how hopeless both of them were.

"Okay--"Jin picked out a coin,ready to put it in when suddenly someone tapped his shoulder.Jin jumped,and turned.

Taehyung's eyes widened."U-Um,what are you..doing..here..?"Jin scrunched his nose.

Jungkook smirked,"Looked like you two had some problems."He mentally slapped himself.Not cool,Jungkook.Definately not cool.

Taehyung glared at him,then sighed."I-I just.."He stared longingly into the claw machine."Jinnie sucks at this."He pouted.

Seokjin huffed,"You're not that good, either."

Jungkook smirked.

"Move."