16

[Kookie]

-taehyung

-r u ok?

-are you coming to school
tomorrow?

-hi

-no

-yes

-im sorry

-forgive me??

-?

-tae

-kitten im sorry

-i'll apologise properly

-it isnt even your fault..?

-i let you get to me

-as your elder and teacher i
shouldn't have been so careless

-don't say that

-baby ily

---

Taehyung sighed.

He didn't hate jungkook.He knew that.even aftee he showed that it was a bet and after he basically forced himself on him, taehyung still didn't hate him.

He couldn't.

Truth was,he didn't not go to school because he was heartbroken or upset, though a dramatic part of him wanted others to think that.

He was just sick,with a small fever that had long vanished into the night.

He reread jungkook's apologies,and he just didn't know to think if he was serious and sincere or still joking.

He sighed again for the nth time.

He'll find out tomorrow.

---

Jungkook looked into the mirror with a smile,happy with how he looked.

He opened his mouth,making himself look serious and sorry."I'm so sorry,Tae."He started just as how he had practiced for the nth time.Smiling,he deemed himself ready.

I'll get you back Taehyung..I'll make you happy.

---

"Are you serious?"Jimin nudged Jungkook, who groaned again,"Yes."

"You still haven't made up?Damn,I never knew he was that hard to get."Yoongi chuckled a bit.Hoseok shrugged,"He did mess up big time.The guy never seemed to be a strong one."

Jungkook nearly yelled at them for talking about Taehyung.It was stupid,since they weren't even talking bad about the elder, but it just seemed off.

He huffed and walked faster,entering the classroom and taking his seat.

His eyes lightened as he saw Taehyung walk in,a slight smile dancing on his lips before it vanished and he put down his books.

"I'm back,"He said softly,though no one actually heard.Jungkook did,though.

"Shut up,"Jungkook growled,the class slowly going quiet and taking their seats.

Taehyung smiled,obviously unintentional as he immediately coughed and played it off.

---

"I'm so sorry,Tae."

Taehyung watched as Jungkook quickly moved his hands about,making unnecessary movements as he made his point.

He wouldn't admit it,but he liked seeing the younger like this,overreacting.He had gotten over it after making the conclusion that Jungkook was sincere,and seeing the other do that was just funny.

And so he accidentally giggled.It was almost silent,but loud enough for Jungkook to stop.

"Did you just..giggle..?"

Taehyung's eyes widened and he turned away,"N-No."

Jungkook smiled,"Do you forgive me, kitten?"Taehyung shivered.

"F-Fine.I forgive you."He mumbled,making his way out."Just please.."

"Don't do it again."