•{ 75

🌌 Ciara Rae Walker 🌌

I was staring at LaMelo like he had two heads. " What are you doing here ?! " I asked him.

" I just came by, and your little cousin texted me to come here so. " He said walking inside.

I'm going to fight Raya. I walked into the kitchen again with a fake smile and pulled Raya with to the door where LaMelo was. " Care to explain... this to me Raya, before I pound you. "

" What, I just thought it would be a good idea, plus you left your phone open so I just texted him. " Raya said.

" I can't believe this is happening now. You wanna stay for dinner, I mean you have no choice... it looks like we walked all the way over here. " I said seeing it was dark outside.

" It does... well that's means I'm spending the night. " He said with a smile on his face.

Great, just great
.
After dinner, I took me a shower and then let LaMelo take his shower while I was in the living room with Raya braiding down her hair.

I still can't believe LaMelo is here, here like , in my auntie's house. What and why the hell is he here ?!

LaMelo walked out in his BBB stuff and sat down besides me with his phone out, probably texting back Ass-Ashley again. Alright let me stop because it makes me laugh too much." How long you up here for ? " I asked him.

" A few days then we heading back to Chino. What about you ? " He asked me.

" Same thing. I'm just trying to focus on my basketball, school and my music for now. It's just a lot to handle right now. "

" I bet, but can we talk about other stuff like, LaMelo are you really an ankle-bully like what most people say you are ? " Raya said, this girl has been asking him questions since he got here.

" Yeah I'm the ankle-bully, I've broken Ciara's ankles many times before. " He said.

" You best be lying because you've never broken my ankles. Raya I broke his ankles the first time I met him, so he not the only ankle-bully now. " I said looking at LaMelo with a side-eye.

" Come on, She really did that you LaMelo ? " Raya asked. He nodded his head and I laughed at him.

It was getting pretty late and I already finished doing Raya's hair and I chilled out in my room playing on my phone and messing with Snapchat filters.

I hear my door open and walked in LaMelo jumping on my bed and sitting next to me. " Hi LaMelo, what do you want ? "

" I got bored in my room so, I just came in here because I knew you weren't sleeping. " He said.

I nodded my head and just got comfortable with my hoodie on and in my sweatpants and just listened to my music in my earbuds.

.

I woke up from my sleep seeing that LaMelo wasn't there because he fell asleep before I did. I got up from bed, left my room, walked over to his room and seen that he wasn't in there.

I was starting to question where he was. I went downstairs to the living room and he wasn't there either. I looked to my right and seen someone outside in the balcony, and I knew it had to be LaMelo because everyone else was asleep.

I opened the glass sliding door and he was just on his phone. " I thought you were asleep ? " I asked him.

" I really wasn't that tired, and I didn't wanna wake up with me moving all night. " He said.

" It wouldn't matter, me and you both sleep rough it's like our natural habit with each other. "

I sat down next him getting warm just sitting next to him. What is wrong with me saying that, I need help. " I wanna ask you something. "

" Ok, what is it ? " He said.

" What happened between you and me, LaMelo that's all I'm asking. "

" Hmph... I don't know, I guess we just broke off with one another. I really don't Ciara... I question myself about that everyday. " He said looking at me.

I looked at him too and gave him a slight smile laying my head in his shoulder. " Now, are we good with each other ? "

" Yes, we good. " He said laughing.

" Promise ? " I said holding my pinky out. He looked at me and put his pinky around mine. " I promise. "

That's our promise 💫

-