Chapter II

---*Narrator POV*---

It was morning now and Hunk, Pidge , and Keith were all awake. They were all happily eating their food goo.

"Pidge, could you please go wake up Shiro and Lance?" Allura asked kindly.

Pidge groaned at her question. 

"Yeah, sure." 

Pidge goes to Shiro's room first. 

"Huh. where's Shiro?" She wondered.

Pidge walked past the training room trying to find Shiro. 

"Huh, No luck." She thought.

Pidge eventually just went into Lance's room to wake him up. She walked in slowly and loudly whispered "Lance!"

She waited for a second. Then something caught her eye. There was a signature white floof of hair sticking up from behind Lance. Pidge already knew what she saw.

"Oh my god." She whispered as she put her hand over her mouth. She peeked over and verified her thought. 

Pidge becomes as white as a ghost. She leaves the room. She walks out to the main hall.

"Are you alright?" Hunk asks.

"Y-yeah, I'm o-okay, I just need to s-sit d-down."

_Time Skipity Skip_

Lance wakes up and he notices arms wrapped around him. He turns around slightly and notices it is Shiro. He smiles to himself. He fully turns around and burrows his head into Shiro's chest. Shiro wakes up due to Lance's movement. He looks down at Lance. Lance looks up at him.

"Why good morning." Shiro says in a husky morning voice.

Lance smiles and burrows his head yet again into Shiro's chest. Shiro hugs Lance a little tighter.
_Five Minutes Pass_

"I forgot that we have to get up." Shiro says

"Noooo a little longer." Lance whines.

"Fine." Shiro says.

They lay there for a about 5 more minutes then Shiro notices that Lance has fallen asleep.

"Adorable." Shiro thinks out loud.

Lance wakes up and looks up at him.

"What did you say?" Lance says smiling.

"N-nothing." Shiro says with a stutter.

"Are you sure..? " Lance insinuates Shiro as Lance gets a little closer.

"Y-y-yes." Shiro says stuttering a little more.

Lance chuckles at his stutter.

"That stutter of yours," Lance says getting even closer to Shiro

"..Is real cute." He continues to say as he kisses Shiro.