Chapter IV

*Shiro's POV*

I can not believe Allura is acting so childish. I never knew Allura could be like this. To be honest I have never romantically liked girls. I have been in a couple relationships with girls but I never could reciprocate feelings that they felt for me. So then I realized shortly after that, that I like boys exclusively. Also, I have never really had a so called 'crush' before so, I did not understand this weird feeling I had when ever I saw Lance. I have had feelings for Lance since we first met. I would have never known if he liked me at all. Him and I have opposite personalities. I guess the phrase 'opposite's attract' actually works.

*Lance's POV*

I feel myself getting jealous for some odd reason. I know Shiro likes me, but I am insecure about these types of things. I also know for a fact that I am bi and I tend to like boys more than girls, but, I can't wrap my head around the fact that Shiro actually does like me. I always thought I was too annoying for anyone to like me as Shiro does. I have had many crushes before and I have to say, crushing on Shiro has been quite interesting. I've never felt this type of feeling I feel towards Shiro. Does he actually like me though?

Shiro and I have been sitting here for a while in silence for a few minutes now. We are sitting quite close to each other which I find calming. I can hear him breathing. I find his breaths adorable, well correction, I find everything about him adorable. I grab his hands and hold them in mine. I rub circles on his knuckles. I look at him.

"Do y-you actually l-like me S-shiro?" I ask with a stutter. This causes him to look at me. Holy crap! I haven't noticed how amazing his eyes look. I see the whole universe in his eyes. They are a dark grayish color with a tiny specks of brown.

"What do you mean?" Shiro asks.

"Like I mean d-do you, ya know, like like me?" I say holding his hands tight and looking into his wonderful eyes.

"Yes of course, my kitten, I have liked you since the day I met you." He says as he smiles and pulls me into a hug.

These hugs are what I live for.

"I'm sorry, Kashi. I'm just scared about the situation with Allura. I don't want her to take you away from me. I don't mean that to sound selfish but you know what I mean." I say with a tear coming down my face

"Kitten! there is nothing you have to be worried about. I'm gay! I only like boys! Allura can not take me away from you no matter what. okay?" Shiro say so calmly it can put me to sleep. He put his hands on my shoulders and he's looking at me

"I will never abandon you for anyone or anything. You are the most important thing to me right now." He says in that same calm tone. He wraps his arms around me. I freaking love his hugs.

Another tear falls.

He takes his hand and wipes away my tear, and as he wipes it away, he kisses me.

"Kashi~!" I say pulling away.

"Can you stop being cute for two seconds?" I say with a smile.

"Kitten. You know I can't now come here." He says with the cutest smirk. He pulls me in and kisses me once again.

Him and I pick up where we left off before the whole Allura thing. He bites my lip ever so slightly and I know what he means by that. I let him in. I run my hands under his shirt again. He starts to kiss my neck and he gave me a hickey. Of course he did. I decided to give him one back. We go back to lip to lip and everytime our lips touch I feel an electric spark. His lips are a tiny bit chapped and they are perfect. He pulls me closer. I tug at the collar of his shirt wanting him closer. He pulls me even closer to him. It seems as if we couldn't have gotten any closer. I wrap my arms around his neck and my hands draw circle on the nape of his neck. We finally blend together. Chest to chest. I pull away and look at him for a second then continue. He then moves his hands underneath my shirt. His touch is electrifying. His hands move to the top of my chest. I then realized what he wanted. We stop for a second. I take my shirt off. We continue. He moves back to my neck giving me more  hickeys. I tug back at his collar and I move one hand underneath his shirt. We stop for another second. He takes his shirt off also. He then pulls me back. I kiss his neck and he falls back onto the bed. I pull away.