Drunken Mistakes.

***AUTHORS NOTES; This chapter is dedicated to my Twitter Buddeh @Miss_Angel. CUZ SHE BE COVERED IN AWESOME SAUCE! :D Plus, I prefer if I wasn't cut. xD KAAYYYY, heres my attempt at the second chapter, enjoy...or i'll beat you like a pinata full of money ;D JK....No, but seriously, enjoy.***

HARRYS POV;

I stood outside of the club with Louis, while he walked around, talking to his friend on the phone. Everyone else had already gone inside but Lou had asked me to wait for his "surprise" with him. The only thing I could possible think he meant by that, was strippers. And there was certainly enough girls inside the club acting like some, so I doubted we'd need anymore. Louis said goodbye to whoever he was on the phone with and turned to me, A sly smile on his face.

"Harry, I have something I wanna tell you. But, you have to promise to be okay with it.", He grabbed my hand, playing with my fingers. What was this boy up too? Whatever it was, I seriously doubted Liam would approve.

"Of course i'll be okay with it Boo, now whats going on?" I pulled back, crossing my arms over my chest and looking at him, a concerned look on his face. I was getting really worried. He bit his bottom lip, looking at the sidewalk. Oh god, he looked so sexy when he did that, I just wanted to-NO! Stop, right there. Where the hell did that come from?! Louis was my friend, and nothing more. So why the hell did I just think that?!

"My friend and her friend are coming to stay with us for a few days, and shes on her way." Louis said in a rush, cutting off my rambling thoughts. I'm pretty sure my jaw just fell through the ground, and is currently located in China. "W-what? Boo, I'm sorry, but I don't think Liams gonna be okay with that..", I hated to disappoint Louis but, I just didn't see why he thought Liam would in anyway be okay with this. "I'v alreasy sent all the boys a text telling them.." And as if on cue, Liam pushed open the doors, his face a bright pink color. It was kinda funny actually.

"LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON!" Well, someone wasn't happy..

CHRIS POV;

I was sitting down at the bar, on my fourth or so drink, just listening to the music blaring in my ears. Emily was supposed to have met me here fifteen minutes ago. So where the hell was she? I wanted to get drunk, and if she wasn't gonna join me, so be it. Just as I was downing another shot, my pocket buzzed and started playing Tell Me A Lie by One Direction, god I loved that song.

"Hello?", I placed the receiver to my ear, slurring my words slightly. "GOOD! You answered! Sorry i'm late but I just thought I'd tell you the surprise." Strippers, please be strippers. "We're staying at my friends house for a few days. I know i'm springing this on you but I really think you'll have fun. Plus, I have plans for you.", I didn't like the way she said the last part. She was definitely up to no good.. Just as I was about to say something, the line went dead and I was answered by a dial tone. She hung up on me! Ugh, you have got to be kidding me! This night was not going the way I'd hoped at all.

"Fancy seeing you here.." I heard a deep English accent say from behind me.

I swear my breath caught in my throat.

ZAYNS POV;

Okay, so I guess I couldn't just leave things alone. He turned around in his seat, and I could tell he was shocked to see me. "Its a public place, I suppose you'll see a lot of people here" His words were slurred badly, He was close to drunk, yet not quite there. I don't know why but I really just wanted to talk to him. It was mostly because I couldn't stand being shot down like that....right?

I sat down next to him, and ordered two drinks before turning around to face him agian. He was just smiling down at the counter, not saying anything. This was going to be ffuuuunnn. "So, I do believe I owe you a drink as promised." I said as the bartender set down two tequilas and I scooted one over to him.He took it, blushing lightly.