It hurts

Jimin POV: I was alone in the class sitting at my desk thinking about Jungkook and Taehyung dating, it hurts me so bad to see them together like that. But I brought this upon myself. I hate feeling sorry for myself. I put my head down until I heard the classroom door open, Hoseok came in and said"Hey Jiminie-hyung. What's wrong?" I couldn't answer him. I felt like crying. He sat down next to me and started rubbing my back. He said"Come on. I'm your best friend. Please tell me what's wrong. I wanna help you." I couldn't answer him and just stayed silent, he turned my seat in front of his and tried to get me to look at him. But I kept my head down. He pulled me closer and put my legs around his waist and sat me up on his lap. He said"Please Jiminie-hyung. Your scaring me. Tell me what's wrong." I let my tears fall down my face and I looked up at Hoseok and said"I-i can't do this no m-more...i hate it...i hate everything...when i pushed both of them to confess to each other I felt left out because...i like them both but i don't think they like me back. I wanna stay away from them. Please! Just keep me away from them! I never wanna see them again! I may be their friend but...i'm not their friend no more...just keep me away from them Hoseok..." I put my head into Hoseok's chest and just let my tears out, he rubbed my back and I just started to feel better. I wrapped my arms around him giving him a hug, I told him he's the best person to be around with everytime. Before I could say anything else Taehyung and Jungkook came into the class, I frowned and turned my head away from them. Jungkook said"Hey what's going on here? You guys left when we announced that we're a couple now. And what's wrong with Jimin? Is he okay?" Before I could let Hoseok say anything I scoffed and then he said"He's really not feeling well. He's just going through some personal stuff. I'm gonna take him to the nurses office. Please notify the teacher for us?" They shook their heads yes. I wanted to give them the middle finger but that's too harsh, Hoseok sat me down on the floor and said"Jiminie-hyung don't think about them okay? If you think about them it's gonna make things worse for you. Let's skip the rest of the school day. I'll buy you ice cream. But first let's get our stuff from our locker." I smiled and chuckled at Hoseok. We've been best friends ever since we were 10 and we're still best friends. He's the only person I can talk to when I need him, or when I can talk to him about something personal. Before we left Hoseok had to text his boyfriend Yoongi telling him we're gonna get ice cream, we went through the back door since no one wasn't there to stop us. After we got ice cream we went to an Arcade and played multiplayer games, then Yoongi caught up with us and we all played together. When it was nighttime Yoongi said his farewells to us and Hoseok walked me home, when I got there Hoseok said"I'm so glad to see you smiling again! See you tomorrow!" I waved goodbye and went inside my house, I thought all the fun I had would take my mind off of Taehyung and Jungkook. But sadly it didn't. I had cried myself to sleep.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

The next morning I felt like crap. I got up and got dressed for school. I felt so tired it felt like I couldn't walk anymore but I had to use my legs. God didn't give me legs for nothing.

*Skipped to lunch time. Feeling lazy*

During lunch I saw Jungkook and Taehyung just flirting and giggling, my goodness I felt like the world's most miserable person ever. On the day those two announced that they were a couple, a new student transferred here. His name was Jinyoung. He was really nice and sweet. I started hanging out with him, he totally took my mind off of those two. Then Hoseok said"So how do you think about Jinyoung?" I shrugged my shoulders and told him he's really sweet, Hoseok nudged me a few times and said"You know what I mean! You like like him? Or just like him?" I blushed and Hoseok started fangirling himself, I said"Yes. I do like him. But I don't know how to tell him though. He makes me so happy." Since it was Jungkook and Taehyung's anniversary they had tickets for us, they decided to give it to us because they were going to a carnival. Instead of spending their anniversary on their own they wanted to spend it with us, we were in groups and then we spilt. Sadly I was alone. Felt like I got ditched. I walked around the carnival because I didn't feel like going on any rides by myself. I surprisingly bumped into Jinyoung. He apologized and asked me why am I here all alone, I told him my friends ditched me to go play. He said the same thing but his cousins ditched him, we decided to walk around the carnival together and play a few games. Then suddenly we bumped into the couple, Taehyung said"Uh..whose this?" I chuckled to myself and said"Well guess you've never seen him before. This is my friend. Jinyoung. He's a transfer student. He came on the day you guys announced that you were a couple. So yeah! See you guys around. Enjoy yourselves." We waved goodbye and Jinyoung said"Well that was..nice?" I laughed and said yeah. When Jinyoung said he had to leave with his cousins, I grabbed his arm and kissed him. He said"Why did you do that??" His face was red. I said"Because I like you okay. The more we hung out together the more I started having feelings for you, I wanted to tell you before but I was scared you wouldn't like me back." Jinyoung looked away and said"I felt the same way too. I was scared you wouldn't accept either! I like you too Jimin!" He kissed me back but this time it was more deepened. I accidentally let a moan slip out. I pushed him away and covered my face. I said"YAAAA!! That wasn't supposed to come out like that!! It was an accident!! I'm so sorry Jinyoung!" He chuckled and told me it was okay, he had to quickly leave because his cousins were leaving him. I waved goodbye at him. I texted the others wondering if they were ready to go because I was, they responded yes and I told them to meet me up at the gate entrance. I was already the first one there since I was hanging around there. I saw the others but I saw those two. I couldn't even look at them. I started running after Yoongi and Hoseok, running right past Jungkook and Taehyung. I said to Hoseok"Hey uh you know Jinyoung right? Well..he was here with his cousins. We hung out a bit and then before he had to go I kissed him. And I told him how I felt about him. He felt the same way! So I think we're boyfriends now!" The two looked at each other and gave me a big hug saying congratulations, the others walked up towards us wondering what their congratulating me on. Yoongi said"It's a secret. But it's a good one though! Something amazing happened to Jimin! We'll tell you later. That's only if he'll let us." I shook my head no and held my finger to my lips. Hoseok told them he'll tell the others another time. As we left I randomly started skipping then Jin said"Wow Jimin. I've never seen you so happy before since..well you know what I'm getting at. I'm just so happy to see my little child happy again." I too is also happy as well. I said"You know for the last few days everything was really crappy for me, but since something amazing has happened maybe the rest of my days won't get any crappier. It'll get better. Today was an amazing day."