04

pretty girl there's no need to fret

cause it's midnight, he's drunk and you're the one in his head

you don't even have to try at all 

to: luna the lunatic

dude, harry's drunk and idk what to do omgbhsdfjnw halp 

sent at: 12:18 am 

to: amia the butthead 

what where are you guys 

sent at: 12:19 am 

to: luna the lunatic 

we're at his friend's party and he got drunk when i told him not to and he was touching me 

sent at: 12:20 am 

to: amia the butthead 

 wait, where are you now? and wheres harry?

sent at: 12:20 am 

to: luna the lunatic 

im in the restroom and i dont know what to do or how to feel and harry's probably with his stupid friends

sent at: 12:21 am 

-

to: amia the butthead 

aw :( 

sent at: 12:21 am 

amia walked out of the stall and to the mirror to wash her face. she looked at the mirror and saw how red her eyes were and she saw the bags under her eyes. she sighed and wiped her face with a towel. 

amia took a deep breath before exiting the restroom. she prayed to herself that she would get through the front door without running into anyone she knew. 

she walked through the hallway and down the stairs as quickly as she could before anyone noticed her. but as she was almost three feet away from the door, someone grabbed her arm and kissed her lips. 

she pushed the stranger's chest and once she was free, she yelled out, "what the fuck is wrong with you?!" she then realized that it was harry that kissed her. 

"amia, i am so fucking sorry about earlier, i didnt know what i was doing and god im so stupid and im so sorry," 

tears started to run down amia's face and harry hugged her, but she pushed him away. 

"harry, dont" she whimpered. 

"amia, fuck im so sorry. i love you"

she looked at him straight in the eye to confirm that he was serious. 

"youre just saying that to make me forgive you, harry if you dont really lov-"

he kissed her again, but more passionately this time. 

"if i didnt love you then i wouldnt have apologized for what i did, i really do love you. ever since the day i met you. love at first sight was stupid to me but then i met you. i really do love you, amia and im so fucking sorry i did that to you." 

to: luna the lunatic 

he told me he loves me, luna, and he loved me ever since the day he met me

sent at: 12:52 am

luna's mouth hung slightly open as she saw her best friend's text. tears started to form in her eyes and she didnt even bother to reply back to amia until a bit later. it wasnt that luna was angry at amia, she was hurt and angry at herself because she was in love with someone who doesnt give two shits about her. 

to: amia the butthead 

its midnight hes drunk and youre the one in his head, and you dont even have to try at all. 

message send failure, try again?