07

how stupid to think

that i could compare

to the pretty girl 

with the butterscotch hair   

to: fucking bitch 

what the fuck luna? how long have you been keeping this from me? 

sent at: 5:01 am 

to: amia 

i think before you and harry dated.. god please dont hate me oh my god im so fucking sorry 

sent at: 5:01 am 

to: fucking bitch 

i cant believe you told niall this before me. and youve only known him for a few days while i was your best friend since elementary. 

sent at: 5:10 am 

to: amia 

im so sorry amia i didnt know what to do and i never wanted this to happen 

sent at: 5:10 am 

to: fucking bitch 

go to the park at 6. 

sent at: 5:37 am 

to: amia 

okay

sent at: 5:37 am  

amia sat at the bench in the park for almost twenty minutes and luna still wasnt there. amia checked the time and scoffed. "bitch." she muttered. 

"amia i am so so so fucking sorry" she heard luna's voice behind her. amia turned around and stood up.

"sorry isnt going to fucking help, luna. i saw how you kept looking at harry at the beach, i saw how your face got red and how you smiled when he talked to you. i saw how you acted around him and i only noticed how you acted now, i only noticed now how you were trying to be a better person than me to get harry." 

luna looked at amia like she was crazy. "have you gone insane, amia? youre so fucking stupid to think that i could comapre to you! look at you! youre fucking perfect and ive been jealous of you ever since the day we met. i was always jealous of how you always got every boy's attention, i was jealous of how everyone loved you and i hated how everyone never noticed me. all i wanted was for someone to acknowledge me. and i only got the acknowledgement from you and harry. harry was really really sweet to me, but i knew how much you liked him so i tried to get these feelings away. i always got myself drunk without anyone knowing whenever i felt like absolute shit. ive always been so jealous of you and harry because you guys are literally perfect. i only felt that way towards harry because he was the only guy that gave me attention and fucking hell, as much as it hurts to say it, i never want you guys to break up, and no im not just saying that." 

amia looked at luna in the eyes and she saw how tears started to pool in her eyes. she noticed how scared luna was at the thought of losing her best friend. she looked terrified at the thought of her never seeing amia again. 

"luna.." she muttered. 

"yeah,"     

shitty chapter, didnt know what to write after that and it took a fucking weekdjcnsw im soz ok