01

pretty girl with the butterscotch hair

your eyes and the sunshine smile you wear

i can see how you make his soul glow   

 ✘

amia was a beautiful girl with butterscotch hair, beautiful blue eyes, adorable freckles, a wonderful smile, a lovely laugh, a bright personality, same stupid sense of humor as harry, very outgoing, super selfless, hella caring, she wont give a fuck if someone steps on her, she comes off as this shy girl, because of how she looks, but really, shes not afraid to bring out her sassy side, she not afraid to take risks, shes adventurous, not one to stay in her house all day.

luna was a shy girl with tealish colored hair, hazel eyes, contagious laugh, awkward, wonderful personality, she was never really the type to communicate with people, she always spent her days in her room listening to her favorite bands, on some days, she would write songs and play them on either her ukulele or her guitar, she was never really good at taking compliments. luna was also the type of person to stay up till 4 am, watching random youtube videos, mostly pewdiepie. 

these two girl were very different from each other. the only thing they had in common was that they were both in love with harry. 

book two yay