Negativity. PT 3

You used to cut, on every inch of your body. You once thought committing suicide would solve your every life problem, no one would care if you left earth's atmosphere. You still had the deepest cut you did, it was on your leg. And it's still there now.

~5 in the morning~

You heard knocking on the door, it's probably Saiki, so you chose to ignore it. Although, he just teleported over your bed. 'Get up' he said, you opened one of your eyes and seen him looking at you. You shrieked, smacking a pillow in his face. 'Jesus, don't scare me like that.' you said, getting up. you usually wear a tank top and shorts to bed. Saiki spotted the cut on your leg asking you about it, you chose to ignore him. "I'm getting in the shower" you said, walking into the bathroom. "No need to inform me." he replied looking through a book. After going through your everyday routine. You and Saiki finally left the house. 

You yawned, walking behind Saiki. He was walking way to fast, you notice him look at your cut on your leg, you sighed. "I used to cut myself when I was younger, but when I cut my leg, I did it too deep and well...'' you said. "Why?'' he asked, you looked ahead of you, watching the car drive by. "I don't know'' you said, lying. He could tell that you were lying, but he didn't want to anger you in the morning. 

~At school~ 

''Why is she here?'' you heard people talking about you once again. "Because she's apparently in class 3" someone replied to that person. You walked into your class, looking at the face of your desk. It was marked up saying stuff like, ''You don't belong here'', ''Get out of this school'', ''Go away ugly''. It was hard for you to not cry, you sat down. resting your head on your bag, Saiki walked in and noticed something was wrong. He sat in his desk in front of you, turning around and facing you. 'What's wrong?' he said, using telepathy. 'It's nothing' you told him, there was a lump in your throat, You tried to hide your desktop, covering it up with your bag and arms. Saiki took your bag off your desk, it showed the awful things, he looked at you with a worried expression. You took your bag back and ran out of the classroom, running up to the roof and hiding behind where the staircase was. 

~Saiki P.O.V~ 

I looked at (Y/N)'s desk, it was all marked up. About the things, she's not. 

shes beautiful 

shes kind 

she belongs here 

I looked at Teruhashi who noticed and waved brightly, she walked over and sat in (Y/N)'s desk. "Wow, her desk is kind of messy. Too bad she deserves it, of course, it wasn't me. It was people from other classes.'' Teruhashi said. I noticed Hairo walking over to us. He noticed the state of (Y/N)'s desk. He looked at the awful words, anger started to pour out of him. "Who the hell did this?!" the class froze, they never heard Hairo shout like that. "Were a class, we are supposed to accept her. It's not her fault if she's born differently!" He said, running out of the classroom and back with a rag. He started scrubbing the desk. "Hairo is right!" Kaidou said, grabbing a rag, out of nowhere and started scrubbing the desk. The marker started to come off. 'Why the hell are they doing that?! She can still pay for being with my Saiki' Teruhashi said, it was a little harsh for her to start blaming people and out of jealousy. I used clairvoyance to see where (Y/N) was, she was getting on top of the rail?! I stood up from the sudden sight, I made sure no one was watching, then I teleported up to the roof to find her leaning forward. She's about to fall.

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

HAHAHA IM SO EVIL 

x

x

x

A/N: Welp my friend said to do a cliffhanger so here it is :D