RISE AND SHINE

I'm gonna talk to talk to you about some things i learned in my journery...some of them i learned in past and all of them i believe are true.There are a few things you just cant learn from a textbook.Here's a simple truth . This world is a tough place.Getting what you want makin most of time requires you put yourself in a position to succeed .Life is not easy ,it is not ,dont try to make it that way....life's not fair it was'nt, it isn't ,it won't ever be.. and most things are more rewarding when u break a sweat to get them...so the question we gotta  have to ask ourselves is "what success is to us ,what success is to you"?. Is it more money ,fine i got nothing against money ..everyone has their own ambitions and you cannot question them...or maybe its a healthy family,maybe its to help others to be more spiritually sound...to the leave the world and find a better place to live with. Prioritize what you want to be and dont spend time on things that take you away from your dream...you have to define success to yourself and put in the work to maintain it. Stop going to places that will slow you down or the computer screen and games  that keeps giving us an excuse to waste time ...for these things stop giving them your time just put them down..and when you do put them down you find yourself spending more time on something that is healthy for you,that bring out the best in you, that make you feel better. Knowing who we are is hard.There is a quote by steve jobs "Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition they somehow already know what you truly want to become". Anybody can feel good when they have good grades they have happy relationships anybody can be positve anybody can have a larger vision then anybody can give you advices and tell you things that you should do...but real challenge comes when u get knocked out....it takes courage and calmness to act.Behind your feelings there might be nothing....and some people in their life the reason they are not at their goal right now because they are on their feelings...that includes me too....even i'm not a succesfull person who is giving u advices on how to become succesfull....these are just facts which are easy to write but difficult to practically perform it... i know all these things and we have to go through to hell to achieve succes it will never be "oh that was so easy" its always going to be difficult....pain is temporary ...it may last for minute ,or an hour or a day, or even a yearr but eventually it will subside.....when you want to change its not easy but if it were infact easy everybody would do it...u have to be focused well determined ...u have to make a declaration that this is what u stand for "you are standing up for your dreams you are standing up for your dreams, for  peace of mind and health"....TAKE FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR LIFE..LIVE UR LIFE WITH PASSION...live each day as if it were your last....doesn't matter what happened to you yesterday what matters is you get back on your feet and decide what you are going to do about it...to persevere i think is important for everybody "DONT GIVE UP DONT GIVE IN THERE IS ALWAYS AND ANSWER FOR EVERYRHING".