Weekend Away

((Some mature themes ahead, read at your own discretion))

"Good morning". Toni brushed the red hair from her wife's cheek to plant a kiss there. Cheryl grumbled at her and tried to roll over, mindful of the sleeping baby next to her. Toni was starting to become adamant that they move her into a crib. Cheryl started crying the first time and the second time she threw a spit-up stained burp cloth at her so Toni hadn't brought it up since. She was waiting for the right moment, or so she was telling herself.

"Come on sleepy-head, we have a big drive ahead of us." She said climbing up on the bed next to Cheryl. Laying over her, she threw one over her wife. Straddling her. It wasn't as helpful as she hoped since Cheryl was lying on her side and was about to fling Toni off her for not checking where the baby was. (Toni wasn't even near her but that wasn't the point.) Toni leaned forward over her wife's side until she reached her wife's ear. "Then we get the weekend to ourselves." She whispered, nipping Cheryl's earlobe for good measure. Cheryl hummed beneath her and turned around. Toni careful of where her knees were, now sat on her wife's hips.

"Keep talking." Cheryl ordered, her voice thick with sleep. She moved her hands up to grip Toni's hips. She pulled her down slightly, so Toni was putting more pressure on her. Even though Nessa was two months and Cheryl assured Toni she felt fine down there, Toni was still very cautious around Cheryl. She'd never want to hurt her. Especially with the stitches she got. It just worried Toni, even though the doctor had given Cheryl the okay 3 weeks ago. Cheryl really needed this weekend.

"Do you wanna hear what I'm going to do to you this weekend?" Toni asked, she lifted Cheryl's shirt above her stomach slightly. She began tracing her finger tips around her wifes hips. Cheryl hummed again.

"Mmmhmm." Cheryl purred, closing her eyes.

Toni placed her hands on either side of Cheryl's head. She leaned down close to her face and whispered, "Then get out of bed."

Toni then lifted herself off Cheryl and climbed off the bed.

"Toni." Cheryl whined, bunching the pillow by her head aggressively. "Don't tease like that." Cheryl complained.

"I'm not going to talk dirty to you with our daughter in the same bed." Toni told her as she began to double check her bag for the weekend.

"She's asleep." Cheryl grumbled, but she knew she lost that fight. Toni went around to the other

side of the bed and lifted the sleeping Nessa into her arms.

"Come one, we have to get on the road in the next forty minutes or else we'll hit traffic." Toni ordered.

Cheryl groaned into the pillow and threw the duvet up over her head.

Nessa was still in her sleeper she wore last night. Toni figured Cheryl would probably want her to be changed before they drop her off to Polly's but Toni didn't want to wake her. She was so peaceful when she slept. Toni could watch her for hours (She has), she loves to watch her little belly rise and fall. Toni's certain that she had the prettiest daughter there ever was.

"Will we make your Mommy breakfast even though she's being a cow?" She asked the sleeping baby in a hushed tone.

She ignored the mumbled screw you that came from the bundle in their bed.

Toni carried Nessa out to the kitchenette and slid her into the little bouncer they had for her. She strapped her in securely and Nessa was content to sleep like that for a few minutes while Toni sorted out a breakfast. There wasn't much breakfast options since they didn't do a weekly shop because of their weekend away. They did have pancake mix though and Toni was happy with that. She was sure Cheryl might complain but that isn't something Toni is new to.