Evil Feeling

Taylor's P.o.V.
Why do I feel like this.  So evil.  I was locked in a cell after I shot at a soldier for doing the wrong drill order.  They also took away my rank until I get my marbles together.  Does it have something to with what eclipse did to me?  I sat in my cell close to the door waiting for someone to open it. 
When they open that door.  I'll bolt out of here and there is nothing you can do about it. I thought.
They didn't take away my rank in the werewolf army. I could go there and resume my duties.  But first I wait for my opportunity.
It was around 7:00 pm when they brought my food.  I know this because that's when we ate at the cantina.  There was a knock at the door.
That's strange they never knocked before. I thought. It could be new though.  To make sure i'm awake. Two people burst threw the door breaking it off its hinges.  There where alarms going off and people shouting.  The two people came up to my cell and opened the door. 
"Come with us.  We are with a new army and we here your good with commanding armies.  Maybe you could be our leader." One said.
I immediately nodded and got up to join them.  They both smiled and lead me out to where the exit was.   We got out and got in a car driving away from a place I used to call home.

Words:256