The Deal

Amelia's P.o.V.
Kitty was beside me while we walked to the gate.  The guards told us that some people wanted to talk to the main allies base.  Dunkin went ahead of us to see who it was.  To my surprise it was someone we thought we would never see again.  Eclipse.
She wore all black to match her horns, tail, and wings.  Why would she do that?
"The leader of The Empire is dead." Eclipse said.
"Why would we care!" Kitty Yelled "You turned Taylor into something!"
"Calm down.  Now who's the new leader?  Tarry?" Dunkin asked.
"No" Eclipse answered. "It is me.  Right before Taylor shot Carter he gave the position to m-"
"WAIT TAYLOR DID WHAT!" I screamed.
"He came in and proposed a deal.  For the Empire to join him or be destroyed by him.  We didn't want any part of it.  So he shot Carter." Eclipse answered.
"So why are you here?" Kitty asked.
"I was wondering and questioning and looking over the future" She started.
"Okay go on." Dunkin requested.
"In multiple of my futures the Empire and Allies end up dead.  I think in some of the futures we win are the ones were we team up.  Before you say anything just hear me out." Eclipse started. "I started to look in the futures where we do team up.  There would be more survivors and we would out number them so we would win.  They probably won't surrender because you know Taylor.  So why don't we be friends for a while and defeat a threat that is going to destroy both of us together and win and not die. Oh and NOT DIE!"
I saw Dunkin think about it.  Eclipse was sometimes wrong with how she did her math, but she was good at planning ahead and fearing the worst.  You could almost say she was ready for the apocalypse to come.  I thought she was crazy.  I stared at Dunkin wondering what he was thinking.  Being a mind reader would be amazing, but also being a fairy and having awesome magic was cool to.
"I feel if we do team up we will be allies.  If you agree to that then we have a deal." Dunkin stated.
Eclipse looked over to a man with plane white eyes and jet black hair.  He stepped forward and nodded.
"Who's that?" Kitty asked.
"This is Larry he is Tarry's brother and head of negotiations department." Eclipse answered
"We will accept your offer." Larry said.
"Okay we will inform our allies to come here at once." Dunkin said.
Dunkin got 5 messengers to go to all the allied armies.  There were 6 in total: The Allies Army, The Blue Dragon Army, The Angel Army, The Werewolf Army, The Fairy Army, and The Season Army.  The Evil Army joined all together and became an Empire.  It was Seth's idea.  Dunkin told me Seth lost his wife, 2 sons, and 2 daughters- one of them being Eclipse, but they don't know that- to the apocalypse.
"Well that's done.  Now we wait." Dunkin said.
Eclipse smiled the Evil Empire was getting another chance.

Words: 425