•Foreward•

Hi!! I would like to start of by saying that this is a Heath Ledger Joker Origin Story, as I have said in the Description. I have been wanting to write this for quite a while and I'm happy that I've finally started on it.
Notes you need to know:
~This story takes place 7 years before Batman Begins.
~ The story will work it's way into The Dark Knight and The Dark Knight Rises.
~ I will be updating this whenever I have the free time to do so. There is no time frame!
~ This story will be in 1st person no matter what character point of view.
THIS STORY WILL INCLUDE:
Violence
The use of drugs
Abusive themes
Underage drinking
Disclaimers:
~I do not own any of the characters besides Bailey Wayne, Cassandra Summers, and any others that are not in the Dark Knight Trilogy.
~I do not own any of the Dark Knight Trilogies.
~Credit goes to Christopher Nolan for The Dark Knight Trilogies and credit goes to all of the actors who played amazing roles in these movies!
~Credit also goes to the amazing Heath Ledger for his iconic performance of The Joker in The Dark Knight!
Anyway, PLEASE DO NOT COPY ANY OF MY IDEAS BECAUSE I HAVE WORKED HARD ON THIS!
I would like to hear everyone's feedback and if I have any grammar mistakes please let me know. I will be happy to go back and fix it!

With that being said, please enjoy!
~TheWinterStark💜