Chapter 23:

Please keep in mind that these series of events are all happening at the same time.

Danielle's P.O.V

Ohhhh, this beat. I like it, I thought.

Kyle and I walked into the ball room hand in hand. The lights were dim but the bass of the music was thrilling. I was never a Prom kind of girl, I never thought I'd even have a boyfriend much less the father of my fetus. It was all a dream that came true.

"Look there's Dean. Let's go sit with him!" I shouted at Kyle over the music. I tugged him through the dancing crowd and across the room to the table where an extremely good looking Dean sat. He sat alone with a red plastic cup in his hand. His bored eyes lit up when he saw me, it was something that I had to get used to.

"You look beautiful." Dean said to me. Beautiful? Me? I know.

"Thanks." I politely replied. Thanking the lord for the pigment of my skin.

"Kyle! You made it alive I see." Dean shouted. Kyle wasn't very fond of Dean so instead of being rude he just gave Dean a nod.

"Can we sit here?" I pointed at the empty chairs that circled the table.

"Of course." Dean smiled.

"Where's your brother?" I asked him as I took a seat. Dean huffed and shrugged his shoulders.

"Who knows, he got wasted and crashed." He explained. My eyebrows netted together, Augustus doesn't drink.

"Is he here?" I questioned.

"Nope." Dean said.

"Excuse me, I'll be back." Kyle murmured. I watched as he disappeared into the crowd.

"What did you do?" I quickly accused Dean losing all humor in my voice. A boyish smile played his lips as his hands rose up in defense.

"I didn't do anything." He smugly said.

"August doesn't drink, so either you're lying or you did something." I retorted.

"I might have given him a drink... or six.." He trailed off. My eyes widened in disappointment.

"Why the hell would you do that?" I exclaimed. Dean rolled his eyes in response.

"It was funny, besides why do you care?" He laughed.

"I care because I'm his friend and Maddy is also my friend so you fucked up both of their nights you asshole!" I shouted.

"C'mon Danny it's not even that serious. What's the worst that can happen? Kyle runs off with Maddy?" He joked.

It's possible, I bitterly thought.

"Why are you still with Kyle? Isn't it obvious that he isn't into you? I mean he can't even accept his own kid." Dean leaned in starting his job as in instigator.

"Geee, I wonder why?" I sourly referred to the unhelpful advice Dean had given Kyle.

"I just told him the truth." Dean muttered.

"The truth?" I snapped, "did you tell him that you're-"

"Listen Danielle, don't get angry at me because your little plan isn't working! If Kyle won't accept the fault that you're forcing on him then that isn't my fault!" He spat back.

"Not your fault?! Are you serious? You're the whole reason this shit is happening!" I said slamming my hands on the table. I was beginning to feel a painful pull on my lower tummy. I've began feeling it since a few days ago but it was a stronger pull now.

"You're unbelievable." Dean huffed leaving the table. Angrily I followed him, the painful tug in my stomach was growing and was starting to trail down my legs.

"Dean, get back here!" I shouted as he headed for the front door. Trying my best to avoid the burning feeling in my thighs I walked after him.

He slammed the door open but just before he could leave I stopped in my tracks. Something was spilling down my inner thighs.

"Dean?" I croaked. He stopped and turned his head to me I held onto the wall afraid that I would fall.

"What?" He hissed. Scared, I looked down at my grey dress. My breath was stolen by the crimson splatters on the silky material. My hand flew to my mouth to sustain a bubbling sob.

"I'm bleeding." I cried. His eyes trailed down my body and bulged out once he saw the blood.

"Oh my god!" He yelled backing away from me. My chest was tightening horribly, I was going to lose my baby.

"Help me!" I begged to afraid to move.

"Wh-why should I?" Dean stuttered.

"You know exactly why!" I screamed at him. The pieces in his scattered brain clicked together as he rushed to me and swept me off my feet running to his car.

Please, oh magical being that controls this fucked up universe save my baby.

A/N: thank you guys for reading! 300 reads is amazing for me. I can't thank you guys enough. Please vote and comment. Also I have another story called Come Home and it's a Harry Styles one it's an alternate universe one so please give it a try. Thank you!