Chapter Two: First Day of School

"Yo people! Breakfast time!" One of the boys yelled upstairs and I groaned before shakibg my glode I got from New York, kissed the glass of it and got out of bed. I slipped into my bathrobe and walked to the bathroom, yawning and stretching as I did.

I put some Burt's Bees: Mint Shampoo in my hair twice (not allowed to use conditioner EVER on my hair because it makes my hair oily) before getting out. While I was in the bathroom, I brushed and blow-dryed my hair before curling it, sprayed some perfume around my body, walked out of the bathroom and closed the door to my room as I walked into it.

I decided to go out of my comfort zone clothes for the day so I put on a Yankees sweatshirt over a blue t-shirt, some white jeans, and long, red, leather boots that hugged my thighs. My makeup consisted of 2 coats of black mascara on my eyelashes and a coat of cherry red lip gloss. My hair had a black star headband in it which made my new room glitter. 

When I walked downstairs with my Mossimo designer bag with me and my phone in my jean pocket,  I felt determined as I poured myself some coffee before adding 2 teaspoons of milk and Caramel to it to make the coffee sweet and smell good. 

"Can I have coffee?" One of the boys, Killian, asked and everyone immediately yelled 'NO!' in perfect union. Killian pouted before continuing with his breakfast sub and orange juice.

After breakfast, I made sure my stuff was ready for school before I said goodbye to the parents and kids and walked outside. The other teens followed behind me.

"Where are you going?" Killian asked. I nodded towards the bus stop. Killian laughed and patted my head. I smacked his hand away.

"No offense but I'd rather take the good, old bus rather than some limo with YOU in it." I said and Killian looked mocked sad.

"We don't have limos. We drive vespas." Killian said and I gasped when I saw vespas flaunting themselves in the garage. "Yours is the red one." Killian said and when I was about to sit on MY vespa, he grabbed my hand. "I will give you the keys IF you promise to owe me a favor." Kilkian held up the keys and I glared before shaking his hand in agreement and taking the keys and starting up the beautiful vehicle.

I got to a school a little while later by following the boys and was staring at it as I chained up my vespa and put on my bag.

As I made sure I didn't look so terrible, I walked into school and it was like a castle with the stone walls, paintings and sculptures students made, and a cafetetia which smelled delicious. Killian saw how amazed I was at the school so he chuckled and took me to the main office.

"I got to go bu remind me later on that favor you owe me." Killian said, gave me a goodbye wink, and walked off.

I rolled my eyes and walked in to where the secretary was. Her badge read Ms. Foul and she was typing on her Blackberry frantically with her purple manicured fingernails that made click dounfs with each letter or number or space bar she pressed.

"I am a new student here and I was wondering if I could have my schedule, please?" I put a hand on my right hip so she knew i meant business. Ms. Foul gave me a once-over before she gave me my schedule, school phone: Samsung Galaxy s4, and a map of the school. I nodded in thanks as I took them before walking out.

As I walked down the halls, I felt the school phone vibrate and turned it on to see someome had messaged me.

Weird...I thought as I opened messages to see that Alice Baker had texted me.

Hey Rocelyn, this is Alice and this phone is just like a regular phone but with a twist: our contacts (meaning me, my husband, and the rest of the bakers who have phones numbers'  on it already. Oh and one more thing: try not to freak out but my and my husband's family heard we were finally adding a girl to the family so we are having a big party at our house Friday night and EVERYONE we know is coming. Hope you like meat because you'll find lots of it.

Have fun at school and ur allowed to punch Killian if u want to...just don't kill him....

From,

Alice Baker

I gaped at the phone in shock. I WAS ALLOWED TO PUNCH KILLIAN? ONE: YES AND TWO: SERIOUSLY! I CAN PUNCH KILLIAN!!

My phone started vibrating again and I looked at it to see Killian was calling me. I rolled my eyes and pressed the green Answer button.

"What Killian?" I snapped, pressing the phone to my ear. Killian made a scoffind sound.

"How dare you be rude to your favorite Baker son? Is my little Jocie-Wossie in a pouty mood" Killian gasped mockinly and I tolled my eyes.

"Felix is my favorite, not you and another thing: why are you calling me Jocie-Wossie?" I asked, my annoyed meter going up highwr by each minute I talked to him.

"Actually, Felix is off limits for my Mom so...I guess you're stuck with me." Killian said and I could sense he was grinning at that.

"True but I do have 6 other brothers to choose from for my favorite so get in line, Killy-Billy." I smiled.

Killian mumbled a few choice words and heard a groan as i heard someone shout 'What about me Rocelyn?'.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"Marcus...shut up will you?" Killian yelled and I frowned before hearing a smack, a complain, and a scream.

"Bye Killian..." I muttered before pressing the red Quit button.

Marcus suddenly texted me: Killian said ur looking for a Baker boy fav...

I texted back: Yes I am...and MAYBE I will choose you

Marcus: Good :D I am the sexiest of them all

Me: Now u just lost some points

Marcus: Poop. :'(

Me: Oh fine...ur my new favorite

Marcus: :DDDDD In ur face Killian!

Me: .....

I turned my phone off aftet that and was unlocking my locker when I heard foots stomping and looked to see Killian marching towards me.

"Did you tell Marcus he is your favorite big-Baker-brother?" Killian growled and I nodded. Killian started pouting before he suddenly walked 2 tiny steps into my arms. I gasped as he hugged me tightly before hugging him back. Killian buried his face in my neck and I awkwardly patted his head.

People watched us from their lockers so I glared and gave them the finger before making Killian let go of me.

"Which class do u have first?" Killian asked, his mood now haply and usual again.

"Advanced History with a Ms. Mercer." I explained.

"Lucky. I have Pre-Calculus." Killian groaned and I had to laugh at this...

(So that was a fun chapter to write. Luv the hugging scene so much. For some reason, I thought of Zac Efrom the whole te I wrote this on my phone. My poor fingers are so right now...Owwwweee....

Well it is Midnight where I am so bye-bye!!!