In A Car, In My Underwear and On Top of Louis Tomlinson?!

Good day loyal readers! (i'm sorry that sounds kind of weird)

So last nights chapter was extremely short so I thought why not update again today? 

So here's another chapter! 

By the way guys I really appreciate all the votes and comments I've been getting on this story! Every comments seems to make me laugh or smile. Some of you guys have gotten quite attached to say the least haha...

I hope you enjoy this one just as much! I have a feeling some Rouis or Losie fans (I honestly don't know what the shipping name is for these two are but you pick which one is best) will enjoy this chapter! ;)

Oh and I want to dedicate this chapter to Dash_Dreams :) She's a fan of this story plus she's a really good writer! Go check out her stories! :)

_____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 7:

 In A Car, In My Underwear and On Top of Louis Tomlinson?!

_____________________________________________________________________________

Rosie's POV:

Oh god...my head is killing me! I knew drinking last night would come back to haunt me...

My eyes were heavy and my skull was pounding along with my throat being extremely dry. 

I tried prying my eyes open but to no avail. Eventually after a couple of tries my eyelids finally decided to give me some sight.

Ok so there's now three things I have realised.

1.) I'm in a car...

2.) I'm in my underwear

and

3.) I'm on top of Louis Tomlinson!

"Shit!" I screamed punching Louis in the stomach as I climbed off him and jumped into the front seat within seconds.

Louis groaned in the pain and moved his hands to his toned stomach. "What the hell?!" His eyes were still closed so he obviously didn't know what was going on.

He began trying to rub the sleep out of his eyes while holding a hand to his probably pounding head. 

I didn't even know where my dress was so this is going to be an awkward awakening for him.

I sat there holding my breath as he opened his eyes. They widened as he saw me.

"Rosie?! What the hell are you doing in my car?!" He asked raising his voice in alarm.

"Ok first of all this is my car and second of all what are you doing in my car?!" I retreated back at him.

He looked down at himself and realised he was only wearing underwear too and he groaned. "We didn't do anything right?" He asked not looking me in the eye.

I shook my head unknowingly. "I have no idea but I hope not." I told him truthfully although there might have been just a speck of happiness in me for some reason?

"Where are our clothes?" He asked as he looked around the car frantically searching for his trousers at least.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know" I told him and realised we were going to have to get out of the car to find them. He obviously realised that too as he groaned again. You'd actually think we were doing it with the amount of groans in this car.