six

this is  not proof read i'm sorry for any mistakes :(

Bad day? Good day?

Donghyuck liked the feeling of  cold beach water enveloping his feet, so he dunked himself deeper with a shudder

Donghyuck liked the feeling of  cold beach water enveloping his feet, so he dunked himself deeper with a shudder. Chenle laughed at his grimace, and Donghyuck sent him a look.

"Don't laugh at me, the water is coldAAA!" The boy yelps once his lower half touches the coldness. Chenle laughed again, his usual dolphin laugh, then he dragged Jisung into the water making Jisung scream too.  Jisung held onto Chenle's arm dragging him too, sending them into fits of laughter.

"Mark!! Come dip in with us! Jen you too!" Donghyuck yells to Jen and Mark who were laying at the sand with sunglasses on.

"Stop being losers!" Chenle yells, removing his head from the water.

"Later, Hyuck. Later," Mark dismissed him with a laugh.

Jaemin and Jeno at the corner were busy talking about something, Jaemin smiled at Jeno as he talked making Jeno into a blushing mess. Then Jaemin leans towards Jeno, whispering in his ears something funny. Jeno feels a blush creep up to his cheeks, but he dismisses it and laughs along when his heart starts beating much faster than usual.

Mark stretches his legs which were curling under the sand, he wiggles a bit when a shiver runs down his spine.

When was the last time he got to relax? He thought to himself.

Finally, now he can think about what was bothering him under the glaze of sun and the smell of salt water. Allowing his thoughts to wander to a faraway land, he immediately thought about Donghyuck.

He frowned in frustration, why was everything he thought about related to the careless and fragile younger? He always wanted to know what these feelings meant, but that meant digging deeper. And, digging deeper was bound to call for trouble at some times.

"Are Irene and the rest coming?" Mark asks his sister while she's browsing on her phone.

"Yep! They're close by. I miss them, you guys are boring," she jokes around and nudges Mark's shoulder. Mark replies with a laugh, he then relaxes himself and shuts his eyes over the laughs.

God! Donghyuck! Why was he so perfect! His brain screams when he stares at Donghyuck who was throwing a ball to Chenle and Jaemin with a heart- warming smile. The way Donghyuck's wet hair was stuck to his tan forehead, his sweet laugh, his personality.... More were there to list, Many more.

A smile made its way on Mark's face, and a realization had hit him.

At first when it passed him, he wanted to deny it, however, this would mean denying what he actually wanted. Deep down he knew that might be a somewhat great liar, but he couldn't lie to himself; he wasn't stupid, and it was easy to catch up on his feelings.