three

Let it bleed into the skies

Mark and Donghyuck  lay on the sofa chairs, the windows which were open letting the summer breath into the house

Mark and Donghyuck  lay on the sofa chairs, the windows which were open letting the summer breath into the house. Jen was hanging out with her friends today which explained why both boys were together today.

These days, Donghyuck has been spending almost all his time at their house, but Mark's parents didn't mind and neither did he and Jen. It felt like they were all a  big family, so they happily welcomed him. Of course, sometimes he told the younger to take a break and stay with his family. But, he felt the topic family was a bit touchy for Donghyuck, so he dropped it off. Eitherways, Mark hated it when people were nosy in his business.

Donghyuck swooped the magazine to his laps, he then used it as a fan because of the summer heat. He sighs,
"Mark, it's fucking hot," he aimlessly states the obvious. Mark lets out a chuckle as he bends over to feel the cool air from the magazine Donghyuck was fanning,

"I heard there was a festival today, we could go if you want to." Mark straightens up to get a better look at Donghyuck, admiring how Donghyuck's eyes fluttered shut every-time the 'fan's' cool air hit his face.

"Sure," Donghyuck mumbles, his eyes closed. "Actually why not? It'll be fun, you can invite your friends too!" He opens his eyes, locking them with Mark's then smiling. Mark smiles back,

"Sure,they wanted me to introduce you to them eitherways."

xx

"hey jeno,"

"HEYY BRO wassup,"

"um.. donghyuck wanted to come with us to the festive,"

"yes! finally!"

"just wanted to tell you that he'll be there,"

"will jen come too?"

"no, she's going somewhere with irene and her friends."

"okay then, CHENLE! wait sorry bro gotta go, CHE-"

*beep beep*

"okay bye??"

Under the inky skies, Mark stood with his hands shoved into the pockets of his red hoodie. He struggled in keeping his excitement in, he loved such events being the cliche being he is. When he takes a seat on the benches infront of the festival, he hears the shouting of kids who were excited, dragging their parents who were holding onto their pinkies. He couldn't suppress a smile until his vision went black when someone covered his eyesight using their hands.

He asked like a five year old, "Who is this?"

The other just laughed, faking his voice to sound like a child, making his pitch higher. "I'm...I'm- It's a secret!"