3

Wonho

"What do you mean by that? Here's nothing that belongs to you!" I yelled.

I saw the fear in Hyungwons eyes. To be honest, I was afraid too..

"Here is.. Hyungwon's mine. He can't be with anyone else, I love him too much to let go! Please, Baby forgive me!" He was crying, Minhyuk was fucking crying!

"You should have thought that before you did this to me! I can't live like a normal human because of you!" Hyungwon yelled. He sounded angry, but still, very sad..

"Hyungwon, please.. let me love you again.. please.. I need you.. I will do anything for you.." Minhyuk begged.

"If you will do anything, then leave me fucking alone! I don't want to see you ever again!"

I saw tears on Hyungwons cheeks. When Minhyuk finally left, I wiped away Hyungwons tears and hugged him.

So there we ware, on the ground he curled up against my chest, crying. "Shh, it's okay, he won't bother you anymore.." I said and stroked his pink hair.

"I'm scared.. Hoseok, I'm scared.. he might come back.. what If you're not here? What if he does something stupid? What if he wants to hurt you?" He was crying.

"Hush, he won't hurt me. Me and my friends will make sure of that, okay?" I smiled and wiped away his tears.

"Thanks Wonho.." he said and smiled. He hugged me thightly. It felt nice, It felt like I was loved.