4

Wonho

Tonight, I will bring Kihyun and Shownu with me, to see Hyungwon.

Kihyun didn't first believe when I told them about Hyungwon, but Shownu said, that he knew that Minhyuk had boyfriend two years ago, but he didn't know something like this happened to his boyfriend.

It was midnight and we ware waiting for Hyungwon to change. Kihyun wanted to get ice cream for all of us.

Soon, I heard cracking and there he was, pink haired Wonbaby.

"You did bring your friends! These must be Kihyun and Shownu, right?" He smiled.

"Yeah, Eomma Kiki and Appa Nu." I smiled.

Kihyun and Shownu smiled to Hyungwon. "I hope that bunny takes good care of you." Kihyun said. Shownu just smiled his kind smiled like always.

"Kihyun brought ice cream for us." I smiled and gave some ice cream to Hyungwon.

"Thanks Kihyun-Eomma." Hyungwon smiled. His smile was freaking beautiful.

So we ate and talked about everything.
Hyungwon explained to Kihyun and Shownu, the same thing he said to me. Everything about Minhyuk and himself.
Something about his past, but I don't remember, I was lost in his eyes.

"Wonho? Are you listening?"

"Oh, what? Sorry, I was spaced out."

"We need to leave, we have work to do tomorrow, see you Wonho, Wonnie." Kihyun smiled and hugged Hyungwon, Shownu hugged him too.

"Bye Kihyun, Shownu." Hyungwon said with a big smile.

"Hyungwon, would you date me?" I asked when two other left.